Recent content by RainbowSylveon

1. R

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Squirtle Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Piplup Unova: Oshawott Kalos: Fennekin
  2. R

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite is a tie between Delphox, Sylveon, and Aurorus, and my least favorite is also a tie between Greninja and Talonflame. I'm sick of seeing Talonflame so often, and Greninja has just always rubbed me the wrong way ever since I first saw it (can't really pinpoint why, though).
  3. R

most forgotton pokemon?

Maractus, Elgyem and Beheeyem are the first ones to come to mind when I think of forgotten Pokemon.
  4. R

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

The official English pronunciation for Reshiram drives me insane. I've always said it with a long A sound instead of a short A, and using the short A just sounds wrong to me. I've heard Groudon being called Groundon (there's only one N in that name, dammit!) and multiple ways to say Arceus...
  5. R

What kind of player are you?

Combo between nicknamer and fun player. I don't really care about EVs and IVs and all that good stuff, and nicknaming my Pokemon is always a bit of an adventure.
  6. R

How many of you played through XY blind?

I played mostly blind, in that I followed all the officially-revealed stuff but really nothing else.
  7. R

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Sent off an extra shiny Quilfish I got while chain fishing yesterday, got a Larvesta in return. I was pretty happy :) I named the Quilfish Grape, which I was surprised would actually work, because of the censors. I mean, you can't name anything Violet because of them.
  8. R

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Apparently I can't decide on how to pronounce Arceus, since I use all three pronunciations (Ar-key-us, Ar-say-us, Ar-see-us) interchangeably. I also have really no idea on how to pronounce Kyogre because of its spelling (I used to say key-ogre, recently it's been ky-ogre), so I've been using the...
  9. R

Pokemon Emerald User Challenge

Ralts.
  10. R

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Looking at it again, you're right. So it isn't completely legless. Maybe it's that its head looks a bit too big for its body. I don't know; I can't really pinpoint what I don't like about it.
  11. R

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I love Mega Lopunny's design. Mega Altaria and Mega Salamence not so much. Altaria looks like a huge cloud puffball, and Salamence... the fact that it doesn't look like it has any legs makes the whole thing look really weird to me. I dunno, something about it just looks off. Then again, their...
  12. R

Your favorite Pokemon game?

I have fond memories of Sapphire (it was the first Pokemon game I bought with my own money, since I'd gotten Red/Blue/Silver as gifts for birthdays/Christmas) like beating the Elite Four for the first time with my level 60+ Blaziken and Gardevoir (back when I thought level 60 was a damn good...
  13. R

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

I tend to go with whichever one I think is most adorable, especially in the first playthrough. After that, though... I tend to pick ones I haven't used yet, and once I've used all three, I tend to stick with my top two favorites for the rest of the playthroughs and pick between those two. Gen...
  14. R

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Re: favorite pokemon Overall, my top favorite is Gardevoir, and Mawile comes in at a very close second. These two have been my favorites since gen 3, when they debuted, and I almost always use one on my team.
  15. R

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre F YEAH SECRET BASES
Back
Top Bottom