• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, this is why I never go to News of the World and didn't ask for access to Campaign's Bus. The debates there are the most infraction-happy.

Nah, unless the VM is reported, no infraction for this.
    I can imagine. You Gardevoir are quite fascinating.

I still feel quite awkward about "dating" mine. Do Gardevoir consider that to be wrong, immoral, etc? Other than our minds and emotions being more simplistic, what do Gardevoir think of the human race overall?
    I can imagine. You Gardevoir are quite fascinating.

I still feel quite awkward about "dating" mine. Do Gardevoir consider that to be wrong, immoral, etc? Other than our minds and emotions being more simplistic, what do Gardevoir think of the human race overall?
    Yeah, my brain's not at its bext today, definitely having trouble remembering things. I must look like an idiot; you've already said you Gardevoir are pretty smart. We humans must seem so strange and more simple-minded to you.
    Oh right. He's a bit more quiet than Yui, my *cough*wife*cough*, so I'm not quite sure if he's a regretter or not. My Gallade's actually been taken care of up north in Sinnoh, I'll have Professor Rowan send him over soon. Or maybe raise another; the more the merrier I say.
    I've seen a fair share of the Rule 34. Admittedly, it's what made me too curious, regarding such an interesting species, and what likened me to the females rather than both female and the regretters. I should spend some more time with SirKnight, perhaps put him on a team with my Gallade and FemGarde (no, that's not her nickname). So thanks for clearing things up for me, Miss Raine Caulwell. I was rather thick-headed about this.

...is it even acceptable to date and/or be wed to a Gardevoir? Now I'm feeling rather awkward and self-concious about my, erm...fascination.
    I've seen a fair share of the Rule 34. Admittedly, it's what made me too curious, regarding such an interesting species, and what likened me to the females rather than both female and the regretters. I should spend some more time with SirKnight, perhaps put him on a team with my Gallade and FemGarde (no, that's not her nickname). So thanks for clearing things up for me, Miss Raine Caulwell. I was rather thick-headed about this.

...is it even acceptable to date and/or be wed to a Gardevoir? Now I'm feeling rather awkward and self-concious about my, erm...fascination.
    Oh dear. My sincerest apologies, I meant no offense. I'll get right to reading those. And yes, when it comes to Gardevoir, we humans are quite strange.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom