Recent content by Rakarei

1. R

Looking for DW Dratini, Abra, Chimchar

Hi. I'm looking for a DW Dratini, Abra, and Chimchar. I don't care about natures, I'm going to breed them so I can be OT anyway. I also don't care about IVs.
  2. R

The Current State of Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel

Cartoon Network has made a comeback with shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show. Nickelodeon has been getting progressively worse and shows no signs of slowing down. Disney is awful. Definitely the worst of the three. The only show that is worth watching on Disney is Phineas and...
  3. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The finale of Shostakovitch Symphony No. 5
  4. R

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Fire: Blaziken Water: Blastoise Grass: Torterra
  5. R

Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 2, currently in the middle of the first movement.
  6. R

DC Comics to publish "Before Watchmen" prequels

I am not excited for this at all. Moore isn't involved and it just feels like a quick cash in.
  7. R

Have You Ever Lost Interest in Pokemon?

I'm coming back from losing interest at the moment.
  8. R

just one pokemon

Dragonite. Cute, powerful, and it can fly. What else would I need?
  9. R

Pokewalkers!

I loved my Pokewalker. I was really upset when I accidentally left it in my pocket and it went in the washing machine. I never bothered to get a new one though, too lazy.
  10. R

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't snap my fingers or whistle.
  11. R

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

It's gotta be SoulSilver. I never played Gold, Silver, or Crystal so the nostalgia doesn't effect me but man, SS was great. A lot of my time went into it and it was time well spent.
  12. R

"Losing Touch" - The Killers
  13. R

Various original pieces which will increase in number over time.

These are things I wrote for two different video games that I worked on. Neither of them were very good and you won't find them anywhere. First off, this was written for the interior of a thousand year old crashed spaceship: Forgotten World by Rakarei on SoundCloud And this was written for...
  14. R

The "Shit Tier"

If you think Glalie shouldn't be allowed then post a set that would be broken in the tier.
  15. R

The "Shit Tier"

Hey wait I fixed it sort of don't close it!
Back
Top Bottom