R
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, sounds good. Kaylee will have only been with her Zangoose a short time, so that'll be a fun battle. :p
    Heh, not that one. That's LeeLee, I think. Kaylee is right below Octavia's character (Luna), Kaylee is the one with the short brown hair and a Starmie named Aquamarine (Her starter is a Zangoose named Zen, though).
    Hmm, check out my signup for Castform Acadamy on page 2, Kaylee Torr.

Maybe something along the lines of one of them is training and the other nearly (or does, either works) gets hit by a stray attack? That's a pretty chance meeting, and is funny in hindsight! :D
    Maybe a chance meeting and let things progerss from there? Oh! Are there any specifics for the girl, or should I just use my signature character?
    Yeah, sure. I'd play May, then. If you're cool with it, just go straight ahead and start the thread :p
    I generally participate in the Action/Adventure genre. For instance, I am Co-GM of the Destiny Bonds Roleplay and the Stars in the Sky Roleplay, both of which fit this mold. (You might consider applying to one of them, they are both excellent and there is actually the potential for some romance in either, as they are both fairly free-form in nature)
    Uh...maybe not...I like to keep my dreams safe xD
    Anything else? I remember you did a Wally PRP or something...
    I'm afraid not, I'm pretty busy between co-GM'ing Destiny Bonds and all the time I spend on Byzantine's Stars RP. Furthermore, it appears we have very different tastes in RP's, I don't care much for romance roleplays myself.

Sorry,
    Master Mew
    Glad to see you replied :D

Romance, just started out. Not sure whether I like it or not yet, so maybe not. Horror and violence could work quite well seeing as it nearly Halloween, so y'know ;P
    I give up.

I'm sorry for earlier this...whenever the hell it was. I know it was kind of unexpected, but I just couldn't stand the injustice of it all.

But I guess I understand your motive now that I'm looking for decent people to RP with too.

Yeah, this message has an ulterior motive. I do really wanna RP with you because I wanna find people who are good at RPing too. I would go to RPing sites with 'higher' status, but their website layout is C to the R to the A to the P.

If you don't want to, I understand.

GoldenrodGirl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom