Recent content by Raltseye

1. R

WikiDex possible new Spanish EP member

Also, BulbaBot is nit working atm. So I do believe it would be practical to fix that first so it can fix all the links afterwards.
  2. R

Great news! I hope this can move forward quickly from here on.
  3. R

Since WikiDex has moved independent should we maybe accept them as a new member of Encyclopedia Pokémonis? I think it should be a great idea. Edit: I know that Pokéteca has already been excluded but it still has to ben removed from the main page Encyclopaediae Pokémonis especialy if we are to...
  4. R

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Sometimes when I open my browser (vivaldi) and loads a Bulbapedia page for the first time, only the first one the first time, I get send to these links: https://bcp.crwdcntrl.net/5/c=3614/rand=611206322/pv=y/int=#OpR#34130#bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net : Total Site Traffic/int=#OpR#54046#bulbapedia...
  5. R

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I just found this on Itunes. Is this illegal? It was created on the sixth of june as well.. Bulbapedia - Wiki for Pokémon on the App Store
  6. R

I understan that. I have written them down on a piece of paper now so I won't forget. In the mean time could I ask of someone when they have the time to update my list of Russian Pokémon names with dexnumbers and such and leave the missing Pokémon hidden or obmitted for now. That would be nice...
  7. R

I suggest that I get editlock-exempt because recently I have seen some Russian names being added to Bulba without geting any transliteration, and I want to fix that.
Back
Top Bottom