1. R

Unscramble the Pokemon!

Pidgeot Obpsmriit
  2. R

Unscramble the Pokemon!

Magcargo Araahyim
  3. R

Copyright Violations with Wikia

The reasoning seems clear to me (who has just read through this and facepalmed at every bit of these people's shit). They kind of seem too dumb to realize the different IP addresses and such.
  4. R

Unscramble the Pokemon!

Lunatone. Rhecrnamad
  5. R

RA's spriting

Well, I just was tinkering with trainer sprites and threw together what I suppose is a self-sprite. Face, arms, torso- Jogger Legs- Aaron Hand- Snowpoint Ace Trainer Hair, bag, and hat- Freehand, referenced Cameraman's hat I might do requests for trainer sprites if I feel like it.
  6. R

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Empoleon-Albert Pronounced the French way. It's just so regal when you pronounce it as such. Staraptor-Ezekiel Just sounds cool. Luxray-Marcus Also sounds cool. Swellow-Zeke Jr. He's fathered by Ezekiel...
  7. R

Best way to max out Feebas' beauty?

Either the Veilstone Poffins, a Micle Berry (Which I have), or just make Poffins with a friend using Pamtres, Ganlons, Chartis, and/or Cornns. For some reason when I mixed Ganlon and Micle and did really well, I got a level 2 Foul Poffin, though...
  8. R

Hey there, people who aren't me!

More about me I forgot to put: I am a Dawn fanboy. I don't care if it's anime or game Dawn, or Platina. She's hot and if you tell me "she's 10", I will totally be pedo for her anyway. I nickname my Pokemon ridiculous names like Marcus, Albert, Ezekiel, etc. When I have nothing original, it...
  9. R

Hey there, people who aren't me!

My name is RamenArtist, and I am new. I've been a fan for most of my life, from Red to now Pearl. I prefer the Flying type, though I use others as well. Staraptor is one of my favorites, mine is named Ezekiel. Oh, and I enjoy drawing and eating noodles, if that isn't apparent.
Back
Top Bottom