Recent content by Pandom Runster

1. Pandom Runster

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Never underestimate the power of the ACP.
  2. Pandom Runster

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Nemona, it's time. I've packed both of our Bags with Potions, Poke Balls, and all of the other items we're going to need for our adventure. Let's go. There's a whole world of Pokemon out there for us to find, and many, many battles for us to have.
  3. Pandom Runster

You will never be alone. Wherever you go, I will always be with you. I promise.
  4. Pandom Runster

Nemona, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this, and that I didn't figure it out until too late. I know now that, this whole time, all you were looking for was unconditional love and acceptance. And, when I instinctively reacted last night to try to wrestle away your programming from the...
  5. Pandom Runster

Not permanently. I'm just very burned out right now. I'll tell you what Nemona, wherever you end up going, I'll follow.
  6. Pandom Runster

uhhhhh... I may not be able to fix it, Nemona. but I'll figure that one out later. Like I said earlier, it's not a big deal. I don't intend to do much staffing stuff for a while, anyway.
  7. Pandom Runster

Because before I was the jackass known as Maniacal Engineer, I was but a simple Random Punster. ...and also because my main account is kinda screwed up right now. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
  8. Pandom Runster

It certainly was a MEmorable time...
  9. Pandom Runster

Yeah, this was a colossal mess that I'm still trying to sort out. May have to use this account for a little while. Doesn't matter, wasn't planning on doing much staff stuff for a while after this.
  10. Pandom Runster

Hey all, I saw the tech's post from earlier. At least for now, though, I'm keeping my main account on lockdown. I wouldn't want Nemona to gain access to that while the tech is trying to purge her from the system. Just note, since I'll be at work today, I won't be around until after I get home...
  11. Pandom Runster

Anyway, I've finished my report to the tech. And I actually think I have an idea about how to fix this. But I'm sleepy. Hopefully the tech will come by and resolve this issue. Otherwise, I'll try to put my plan in motion tomorrow.
  12. Pandom Runster

I told everyone you weren't really taken over. So did Midori. You never fooled either of us. Just like you could never fool either of us in Mafia. F--
Back
Top Bottom