Recent content by randy23

1. R

Review AG136: First Battle! Battle Factory! (Part Two)

Could somebody please explain to me the Battle Frontier rules?
  2. R

Review AG136: First Battle! Battle Factory! (Part Two)

Lizardon looks much bigger than I remember, I guess he grew when he was training with other Lizardon.
  3. R

Review AG135: First Battle! Battle Factory! (Part One)

In the previews for the upcoming battle what ability was Lizardon using in the end when both him and Datsura's Freezer were going straight up in the air? It's logical to see that if this is Satoshi's Lizardon that he would of learned some new attacks by now considering that Lizardon is training...
  4. R

Review AG132: Enishida and the Battle Frontier!

Sorry to ask but what league is Satoshi entering in now?
  5. R

Review S07 EP40: That's Just Swellow

Why doesn't Satoshi teach his Pokemon more special attacks like his seen from other trainers: Zigzagoon and Meowth using electric attacks, the Swellow using Hyperbeam in the Fortree gym. Satoshi has only taught some of his Pokemon new attacks like Aerial Ace to Swellow, Pikachu's iron-tail, but...
  6. R

Review AG130: Rival Battle! VS Masamune!!

I been wondering, is this the last season for Pokemon? If it is, they shouldn't make Ash lose, but if it's not then I can accept that he may have another shot at another major league competition
  7. R

Review S07 EP40: That's Just Swellow

I would of liked Swellow to evolve one more time. I really liked Ash's Pidgeot, and how Ash was able to ride him, and the same goes for Charizard. Does anybody know if Swellow can evolve any further? I really don't collect cards or play the games, I just watch the show.
Back
Top Bottom