R
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ranger :)
    It has certainly been a while~
    So, I have finally returned from my...unplanned hiatus....
    I'm so glad you're still a strong ADVshipper ;)
    I hope you are having a lovely day :)

All the best,
    Princess
    Nah, I am not even considering about compiling opinions on DP, because that is going to be a lot of work. In fact, compiling opinions on BW episodes already felt like a lot! To me, DP is not my time because I wasn't around to observe fan opinions save for the last few episodes, and even less so for AG! I only asked about opinions on DP because I am curious to see what fans generally thought of about DP, because some comments I saw about BW commented on what DP did right, like Pokemon personality and rivals.

Did you read my "BW Fan Opinion Chronicles"? Do you like the idea? I am doing BW 19, which will be the last one for the third of the series.

Yeah, thanks for the compliment, and I was also surprised to see no mods in Shipper's Paradise. I had the impression that candidates there may be rowdier than the average candidate elsewhere.

That's it for now.
    I had my first set of chronicles ready for reading! If you are interested, check it out: BW Fan Opinion Chronicles: BW 001 - BW 007

Thanks for reading.
    Hello, two things:

1) I got a new entry in "Tribulations of Great Pokémon".
    2) I am going to start chronicling fan opinions on every BW episode to track the progress of what fans think of certain episodes. More info in the blog. If you can help, great, seeing as I am not that well-versed with anime history. Progress: completed BW 35 and now working on BW 1 and 2.

Thanks for reading.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom