• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Ranger Jack Walker

1. R

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Disconcern64; Venus8; Welcome, both of you! It's been a long time since I posted here too so hopefully people still remember me. May's contest style has been described as too focused on the 'battling' aspect rather than the 'performance' aspect and having being influenced by Ash in the show. So...
  2. R

Sadly I don't ;_;

Sadly I don't ;_;
  3. R

Thanks!

Thanks!
  4. R

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
  5. R

Yikes. Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had much time recently and my activity here...

Yikes. Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had much time recently and my activity here especially has dropped. Anyway... What I like about the Taillow family is that they were the first 'early bird' Pokémon to be useful in the competitive scene as well. Swellow was nothing truly amazing but it...
  6. R

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Shit son, Ray looks amazing. And that Dragon Ascent move...
  7. R

Sadly, I rarely log in to this site that often. Still, the Advanceshipping thread is my home of...

Sadly, I rarely log in to this site that often. Still, the Advanceshipping thread is my home of sorts. I'll never abandon it.
  8. R

Wow, it's been a while. What kind of hints are you expecting in a possible ORAS promotion arc? I'm not sure what to expect. Any sort of interaction would be good. What I'm hoping for is Ash and May reminiscing about their past adventures.
  9. R

SPOILERS: Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Holy hell, Sidney's face. What happened?
  10. R

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

You know what? I fully expect GF to retcon the origins of Mega Evolution in a potential Z version and have it be something that has already been know about for quite a while. This would at least allow for more trainers to get access to Mega Evolution like the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders in rematches.
  11. R

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Evolution happens for Pokemon who can't evolve further. This is stated in XY and seems to be the core principal behind Mega Evolution and not something they would retcon. And why do people want Steven as the champion? He's not exactly Champion material. He's much more suited to be a post...
  12. R

The Hoenn Region

Yeah, those islands are merely the sealed off land patches that the various dark patches where you could dive led to where you'd find various items. The artwork is even accurate to how they looked in the games themselves.
  13. R

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

Haven't we had retcons like this before too? Pokemon eggs were a big deal in Gen 2 and Elm was surprised by the Togepi egg but in the remakes, he pretty much says, "Meh, a Pokemon egg? That's all?"
  14. R

So it has been confirmed that May is indeed returning for ORAS and we won't be having a Lyra situation. This means that May is almost guaranteed to return in the anime to advertize the remakes. Here's hoping for some more Advanceshipping hints!