Ranmaru
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First off, just add my FC. then go to the bottom floor of any pokecenter and go to the middle room. you should see anyone whose FC you have that is also online. Ill be there shortly (had to make a couple of pokes a little bit higher lvl)
    Cool, I picked some random ones I had in that level range. I think my highest level is ilke 37 or 38 maybe?
    ok, thats strage, i was reading it as you gave me the lik, at least the gamefaqs one. i will look at smogom
    ok. ill have to do some mre info, and if you need any info on pokemon, ask away. i know all except RNG
    ya, i beat almost all those, so i just use the name. oh, and nobody that i know as online, so would you know anyting about RNGing for pokemon?
    i just saw your battle post. ill battle ou once i get to that lv, im new. AND Y DID YA HAVE TO GO AND STEAL MY TRAINERS NAMe!!!!??!!?!?!?!? jk. lol. that is the same as my trainer though
    Oh wow! xDD I barely notice this now! Well, I"M BAAAAAAAAACK~~
    And yes I have AIM, but contact me on my MSN instead. Do you have one?
    Yeah, the different seasons make you appreciate the warm days even more :3

Your welcome. If you need help with any other ideas, don't be afriad to ask ;)
    Yeah, I bet the change is quite different for ya (especially this year's winter).

Haha, and a Dry Bones for an inactive member? Thats pretty cool :)
    Well thats a pretty big change you did, moving all the way up north. You actually live pretty close to me now haha.

Haha, I know what you mean. It'd be pretty awesome if you did get a website up and running (and doing worry, I get it. YAY MARIO!)
    I'll say its been a while since we chated. And you do have an awesome avi and sig (I'm a big Mario fan, and I do remember the chats).

I'm doing well, though I'm pretty busy with life and such. How about you?
    I like... Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Lufia, actually... almost all of them XD

Yep :3 I have lots of catchy and cute tunes on my mp3 X3 mainly from IOSYS
    XD Or a random FOE will be out to get ya XD (my poor Hexer ;~;)

XD but I like the song "You Should Drink Cucumber Flavored Beer" the best :3 (Touhou related XD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom