Ranmaru
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xDD those were all on CDs. Then I put them on my iPod.
    My iPod pwns yours! Know why? Coz its gots Pokemon all over it, yo!
    xD jk
    The train level was one of my favorite levels (after Twilight Town and Glitz Pit). The backround of the game is awesome (especially when new stuff is uncovered, and it unfolds and builds itself like origami).
    True, being too persistent can be a bad thing...

My favorite character has to be Goombella (if my avatar didn't give it away XD). I like how she adds sass to the Mario world, and some of her tattles are funny (especially when she breaks the fourth wall). I also like Yoshi (because of how he always calls Mario Gonzales and how he acts like a punk).
    Crump and the X-Nauts got some of the best battle music in that game.Hooktail was pretty cool, and I was surprised when she went into the audience and ate the people (You weren't the only one surprised when Hooktail was reveiled to be a girl.) Being persistent isn't a bad thing. I am too.
    Well, besides the Pit, it was the most challenging battle (and me loves a good challenge!) But as a general character, Cortez is my favorite boss of that game. So battle wise, yes. Character wise, no. How about you?
    Yeah, I noticed you saying the quote in the "Random Messages" Board. That's how I get a lot of quotes stuck in my head (like I bet I can pretty much rehearse about 90% the whole Shadow Queen fight from memory now). Never heard of the "Got it Memorized?!?! quote , though I don't play Kingdom Hearts.
    Yeah, I was thinking of the Komodo dragon at the time. I don't have any name ideas at the moment, but if I think of something, I'll tell ya ;)

Boy, I really want to play it now. I like games with good stories (at least you got a good trade with his game.)

Dude, that's one of my favorite quotes in the game (definantly one of the best games I've played). Don't you just love moments in life where you can make a sly reference like that?
    Yeah, the red one looks pretty cool. Ichigo or Lance, both cool names. I didn't name my green Yoshi, but the Red one I named Komodo. A yellow Yoshi? That sounds cool.

An easier dodging system? Hmm, I'll have to try that out.
    I've only gotten green and red, though I bet black looks pretty sweet. What did you name your Yoshi?

great, I love humor. That just makes me want to play it more.
    Well, have fun with your new file (are you gonna try and go for a different colored Yoshi than green?) The original is a very fun game, you should play it (the bosses in the original are very cool, in my opinion).

I have Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, but I don't think I've ever played it. I'll have to get around to that sometime.
    Hey, I'm good Ranmaru,.Same for you? Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Paper Mario Series, and TTYD was no exception (Yeah, the Shadow Queen is an awesome final boss).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom