Recent content by RapidPotential

1. R

Review DP108: Mio Gym Match! Steel Battle!!

Got stolen? Hell, no. They got majorly owned by the fossil Pokémon, thereby limiting their screentime. XD Yeah, I kind of felt this was a bit rushed for storyline reasons, but it was pretty good.
  2. R

Review DP108: Mio Gym Match! Steel Battle!!

Woo, nice wins by Hikozaru and Glion. Loved the fact that my favourite Pokémon gave Buoysel a nice, big smackdown. Shows that Buoysel's power battling style doesn't work on certain opponents. Hikozaru was kind of pushed to the limit in both battles, but fought well to win. Glion finally wins a...
  3. R

Review DP106: A Way to Befriend Pokémon!?

I totally called Glion learning Fire Fang. I once was discussing this issue with a friend of mine, and I was saying how Ice Fang or Fire Fang would suit Glion. Turned out one of my predictions was right. Although, freakin' fast evolution; twice in three episodes wut?
  4. R

dawn's 6th pokemon?

At this point, I still am divided as to whether Dawn will get a 6th Pokémon or not. I mean, there aren't many options when you actually think about it.
  5. R

Review DP101: Enter Rival Trainer Jun!!

Glion and Roserade knocking each other out after dodging a flurry of blows was pretty funny. I dunno; I just find these things funny. Jun sounded a little too old for me, but heck, I loved the way he was fanboying over Shinji (WTF? XD).
  6. R

DP108 Title revealed

If that's the case then I'd rather Ash never ever got Riolu. It totally kills the point of him having it. Especially with his horrible habit using certain Pokémon way less than the others.
  7. R

Review DP101: Enter Rival Trainer Jun!!

Jun's as impatient as ever, and it's nice to see his personality doesn't differ from that of the games. I hope this turns out good.
  8. R

DP108 Title revealed

Well, it partly applies to Gliscor, that cute issue. Although in this case, it's more of the personality that's cute than the appearance.
  9. R

DP108 Title revealed

...I dreaded this day. And I hope Ash does not get Riolu. No, seriously, I don't care what stupid "foreshadowing" you Auramaniacs speak of, but there is not a need for Riolu. Nuh-uh. If anything, I hope Dawn gets it. It'll be a beautiful treason.
  10. R

Review DP100: Naetle, Hayashigame...and Dodaitose!

That's Sandstorm that Glion uses. And only Shinji's can use it, so the moment I saw that, I immediately thought that it was Shinji's Glion, but wondered what was it doing with Mukubird. Not sure what they're up to...
  11. R

Review DP100: Naetle, Hayashigame...and Dodaitose!

The moment I heard Buoysel was going to be in the Yosuga Gym, I headdesked. HARD. I mean, come on, he's had starring roles in the last three major competitions/Gym Battles already. >> On the other hand, I am very happy to know that Pikachu will be in this. It's not done much this saga, so it's...
  12. R

DP 99 and 100 titles

Sky Attack abuse is what will definitely happen. That's the only thing I even have confidence about its occurrence.
  13. R

Review DP096: Galaxy-dan Attacks!! -Part 1- ・ DP097: Galaxy-dan Attacks!! -Part 2-

Y'know what? I told my friend the same thing the other day, that Takeshi seeing Yuxie would be very fitting, what with Satoshi and Hikari seeing Agnome and Emrit respectively, and the things they govern over.
  14. R

"High Touch!" and "Ashita wa Kitto" impressions

Admittedly, I only liked the opening for its animation. XD On the other hand, while I initially liked the song, it kind of has dipped to "neutral" point for me.
  15. R

Review DP098: The Floating Unidentified Mysterious Animal!?

Nice episode. It does contrast the elaborate plot of Ginga-dan in this week's episode, so I look forward to the nice change of pace.
Back
Top Bottom