Recent content by Rappak

1. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I'm looking for a ditto safari. Please PM me! Thanks. FC 3222-5602-7401. I'll send back some dittos from the FS when I get the chance if added.
  2. R

Breeding DW Females

Awesome! Let me know when you can trade. I can generally trade from 6:30 pm EST til midnight weekdays.
  3. R

Breeding DW Females

I still want the female Eevee. I have some other things that are not Female dreamworld. Like a Darkrai for trade. Or a Manaphy.
  4. R

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: DW Females and other things FC: 2623 2924 9539 What I want: DW Eevee Gender/Ability:Female What I am offering: Darkrai, Manaphy, or some other pokemon you might be missing from your dex or want.
  5. R

Breeding DW Females

Re: Bunch of Scyther, Scraggy, Larvesta I would like to trade for a dream world female Eevee. What do you want for it?
  6. R

DW Pokemon wanted

The darkrai came from the Global Link Station. From everything, it looks legit. I'd be willing to trade it for a DW female eevee.
  7. R

DW Pokemon wanted

I'm looking for a few dreamworld female pokemon DW Eevee DW Starters I'm not sure if the DW starts for Hoenn were released but I think they are. It looks like the Kanto and Jotoh starters were only all males but I could be wrong. Please post up what you are willing to trade for it and I...
  8. R

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I'm at 7440 points. So close! I sent back a Cloud Nine Female Swablu. Some of these wouldn't be so bad for a UU tourney. I just don't hear many UU tourneys.
  9. R

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Two questions. 1. Can the staryu DW ability be passed off even though it doesn't have a gender? 2. How can I pass down Heat Wave to Litwick? All that learn it aren't in the indeterminate group and the cross overs are all waters. I can't seem to figure it out.
  10. R

Dream World Ratings and Reviews

I've given it a 3. It has some useful pokemon and yay for berries but it has huge problems. I hate this 24 hour clock. I seem to have to skip a day because I can't always log in at the same time. Please just set it for one time where it resets the clock for all. I also hate the fact that I can...
  11. R

Let's be Dream World Friends

Black: 2623 2924 9539 PGL Nickname: Rappak Berries: Sitrus and Coba
  12. R

... That sucks. I was hoping it wasn't going to have to be a daily thing.
  13. R

There shouldn't have been anyone there. I have left my C-Gear on before but nothing happened, aka, my city didn't decrease. I didn't visit it every day. What do you mean already left?
  14. R

My black city went from full to completely empty. I'm certain that there isn't anyone around me with a white game in my apartment complex. I don't do c-gear outside out my apartment. Is it a glitch from daylight savings time or did someone come on without me knowing it and steal all my people?
  15. R

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

I've seen many Ipod/Iphone pokemon apps that are pokedexs. Which one is the best of them and is any of them affiliated with Bulbapedia?
Back
Top Bottom