Recent content by Rat2rrj

1. Rat2rrj

Future of Georgia and Cabernet?

I'm unsure, considering Da! and all, but I really hope they return.
  2. Rat2rrj

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

sorry for not being as active as i promised, i'm having trouble shipping in general, much less morpheous. i don't know when i'll be back, and sorry for the freakout earlier. 8/
  3. Rat2rrj

I am a horrible Angie fan, but I had to take a break. But don't fret y'all, Ratty's home, new computer and all! I swear to mew, y'all are going to get fanart I found on google images and some bloody fanfiction.
  4. Rat2rrj

In the Summer Academy arc or her cameo? I believe the writers made it so that such was an honest mistake. XD DAT PROOF: Http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/057/054.jpg
  5. Rat2rrj

GUYS, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS DESERVING OF CAPSLOCK. IN THE ACCELEGOR/CHARLES EPISODE, ANGIE MAKES A CAMEO IN THE MARKET IN THE FIRST SEVEN MINUTES OF THE EPISODE.
  6. Rat2rrj

Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

Kinda depressing that no one does anything here and all the wishful updates go straight to serebii... >.> I liek it for the obvious harmonic clash of two poles. I also like how she looks up to him and how he seems to find something in her.
  7. Rat2rrj

BusterShipping?

I don't ship it hardcore, but I see it kinda plausible, I do like how they get in each other's space often and clash with each other.
  8. Rat2rrj

And here's the beauty card again. People seriously, half of girls' designs nowadays are to either attract viewers or to amuse the art staff (generally) for the main girls. 8l They delved into Angie's personality, which matters more with and to her than appearance, as how it took her a bit to...
  9. Rat2rrj

I'm all for the voting toward morpheous family. Let me just find the date, and you guys will get art for it. ;3 Umm, I researched Angie on google images, and I may be able to upload a young-adult picture of her I found, back-length hair intact. ;)
  10. Rat2rrj

We seriously need to come up with a date, in my opinion. >.> And after may, you guys will be seeing some art from me, I promise.
  11. Rat2rrj

=Cheren x Bianca/Bel=

This ship rocks! Can't recall any moments off the bat, but the tone of this really expresses shipping, in my opinion.
  12. Rat2rrj

A Serving of Sommeliershipping.

From burgundy's side, Disgusting by Ke$ha, it fits her just too well, as does Villian by Jennifer Lopez. Togetherish... Til the world ends by Britney Spears
  13. Rat2rrj

RadicaleShipping thread

Huh. The only to E I could recall with these two is the purloin episode with the trainer pulling scene.
  14. Rat2rrj

Too many of the other ash ship threads are above this one! Any ideas on what Angie or Ash would make as their New Years Resolution?
  15. Rat2rrj

I believe the first appearance of Angie would be the best day, as a shipper might categorize certain moments before the blushing episode as hints. Now, the Japanese or American date?
Back
Top Bottom