• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
Rath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Time for me to duck this forum. I can already tell things are gonna get heated in the coming weeks, so I'm gonna hide in my bunker until everyone calms down.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    * Gives Rath a gun to fend off haters, a pillow and a coverlet, as well as some money.*

Should help ya'.
    chibighost
    chibighost
    gives Rath rations
    Just curious, but why do you try to downplay Serena's reason to return or ship when you support Ash/Lillie as I've seen you post in the shipping section? While I agree there's no indication if she'll ever get a cameo, is it because you like the Ash/Lillie ship, something that generally isn't going to be much different than old ships like Ash/May or Ash/Dawn in terms of a close bond but no real confirmed crush?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…