R
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Visiting that same throne room in WoW and hearing ghostly voices and dialouge from the first Human campaign cinematic and Arthas' killing his father was also awesome.

Kelthuzad. Why was he availabe as a hero unit in only 3 missions(2 in wc3 and 1 in FT)? I wanted to use him more.
    Sylvanus. You could understand her in 3 but like many other characters from WC3, World of Warcraft removed much of the duality to her character. These days, she is pretty much a second Lich King, killing innocents and raising them as undead, which is character derailment since she was pretty pissed about not being granted death and being raised to fight for Arthas as undead. Garrosh does take note of her hypocrisy and calls her out on it which leads me to think that her 'derailment' was intentional and Blizzard plans to have her descend into full villainy soon. I'm interesred to say the least as this wouldn't be as out of the blue as Illidan's sudden madne villainy and Kael'thas suddenly serving the Burning Legion.

It may seem that I hate WoW but its only their sudden decisions like Illidan and Kael's villainy that I hate. I did like how they concluded Arthas' story. Therebwas nonway he could be redeemed and just killing him off would have also been equally stupid. They gave him a tragic fallen hero's end.
    "Father... Is it over?"
    "At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    "I see... only darkness... before me..."

That was pretty heart breakingly sad especially for those who grew up with Warcraft 2 and 3 like me and had known and played as Arthas and personally witnessed his tragic downfall.

Jaina's reaction to the whole mess when you deliver her so e item that you get on defeating Arthas while having met a certain condition was also sad.
    Yeah...it was kinda weird XDD But I'll try reading the story from time to time :)
    Malfurion is eh pretty cool guy. Eh fights unded and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, he is cool. There's not much too him when he is alone or with Tyrande but put Illidan in there with him and he starts showing alot more personality and becomes much more interesting in general.
    I haven't heard about it - could you give me a link of some sort? I'm interested :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom