Recent content by Ravarian

1. R

What was your first generation?

Generation II.
  2. R

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Something that was added in HGSS but inexplicably taken away in BW, the auto run option. Moving the Pokeballs into the main Items pocket in BW. Also, with how annoying scrolling through items was in DPPt, why did Mail of all useless things get a whole pocket to itself? It makes no sense...
  3. R

LT Weekly Poll #29 Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Volkner. His Platinum team (Jolteon AND Electivire, awesome), his personality, friendship with Flint, the rematch at the Fight Area...
  4. R

Have you ever solo'd?

All of Emerald with Blaziken. And Infernape took down the Sinnoh League (Platinum) by itself.
  5. R

Character Customization

Look at his battle backsprite again. And I quite like the way nearly all of the PCs look, but a bit of customisation couldn't hurt I guess.
  6. R

Which Region Would You Like To See In 3D MOST?

Hoenn, all the other regions have at least been on the DS systems and Hoenn's diverse environment would look even greater on the 3DS.
  7. R

LT Weekly Poll #27 Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?

Whitney was easy but fun.
  8. R

Should gyms/gym leaders' difficulty be increased?

Yes, and Iris/Drayden only having three Pokemon was ridiculous, and using none of the other three part Dragon line from Unova annoyed me. They're supposed to be bosses after all, not just ever so slightly stronger than usual trainers that take only a tiny bit longer to sweep because they might...
  9. R

Legend of Zelda Favorite Gear/Weapons?

Bow, Clawshot, Boomerang, Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Deku Leaf, Grappling Hook...
  10. R

Legend of Zelda Favorite Games

Ocarina of Time.
  11. R

Bring on the Musicals!!!

Musicals were bland in the games and arguably worse in the episode they did get. Don't think they deserve any more attention.
  12. R

Gen III Purists?

Don't think I like the term purist, dedicated fans perhaps. I consider Hoenn the best region and Gen III the best gen, even though I started in GSC's time with Silver. But I like Pokemon and characters from all gens and regions. Don't think that makes me any sort of purist.
  13. R

What shiny Pokemon sprite is your favorite?

Umbreon, Seviper and Rayquaza.
  14. R

LT Weekly Poll #26 Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?

All of them, though Winona, Flannery and Norman stand out even more. :D Plus Norman is the only in-game dad thus far, AND a awesome Gym Leader to boot.
Back
Top Bottom