• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by ravenclaw1991

1. R

GEN VI: Looking for shiny Palkia

Alright, thanks!
  2. R

Its timid. And I think its 6IVs.. At least the guy at the Battle Resort just mentioned all of them, so I guess that's what that means?
  3. R

I have a shiny level 1 Giratina from the Arceus event in HGSS to trade for it.
  4. R

Pokémon World Maps

A few pages back, I posted a made that I made.. That was a couple of years ago though. I found and edited it to update Unova and add Kalos. I can't remember how to post images on here since its been so long, but here's a link to my tumblr post with the image. I added Kalos to the same landmass...
  5. R

GEN VI: Litwick needed in ORAS

I'm in need of a fire type and the only one that's not a starter that I'd like to use is Chandelure. Does anyone have a Litwick that is any level under level 20? I've only made it to Mauville City, so I don't really have anything. I'd send one over from X but I can't because I don't have...
  6. R

Shiny Dialga

That would be perfectly fine. :)
  7. R

Shiny Dialga

Its at level 100. I'm looking for either shiny Palkia or shiny Giratina.. Or Charizardite Y in return.
  8. R

GEN VI: Vivillon

Thank you so much! I just added you and I'm online now, so whenever you're ready to trade is fine with me. :)
  9. R

GEN VI: Vivillons!

I don't have any of the patterns you're looking for unfortunately, but I need Marine and Savanna. So I could possibly trade you something else for one of them.
  10. R

How many shiny Pokémon do you have?

I have 38 total shinies as of right now. -Pachirisu (caught in DPPt) (also my first) -Gastrodon (caught in DPPt) -Swellow (caught in BW) I caught these in X: -Luvdisc -Poliwag -Gyarados -Floatzel -Relicanth -Seaking -Dugtrio -Geodude -Delibird -Oddish I got these from events: -Raikou -Entei...
  11. R

I just added you. Can you initiate the trade because I'm not sure which person to click on. I have two people named Kyle on my friend list.
  12. R

Since I'm trying to get them all, the only ones I have are the extra ones I listed. Is one of those alright?
  13. R

What would you want in return?
  14. R

I'm trying to collect all of the Vivillon patterns. I need: Archipelago Icy snow Jungle Marine Monsoon Ocean River Sandstorm Savanna Tundra Where I live, I have the Modern pattern. I also have an extra Elegant and Continental.
  15. R

GEN VI: Shiny Lapras

I'm looking for a shiny Lapras. Gender, stats, etc doesn't matter as long as its not nicknamed.. I can offer a level 10 Mew in return. Its from gen 3 European event. EDIT: no longer needed. I was just traded one.
Back
Top Bottom