Recent content by RavenKingSage

1. RavenKingSage

Generation VI: The Future

My only wish for the (presumably) last games of gen VI is that Kalos gets expanded on. XY laid some impressive groundwork but didn't build a lot of worthwhile content onto it (which really shows in the lacking characterization and near-nonexistant postgame). I liked the way gen V handled the...
  2. RavenKingSage

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

My brother also writes a little cartoon that's crudely drawn, but it's pretty good. He calls it "Bill and Muggsly," which centers around the titular characters, Bill (an anthropomorphic daschund) and Muggsly (an anthropomorphic pug). Bill is a level-headed guy with a very sarcastic sense of...
  3. RavenKingSage

That was a good read, FlamingBooger. Nice to know you're still in the cartooning game. Hell, you're doing better than most of the crap that worms its way into the daily newspaper. :)
  4. RavenKingSage

Admit it - are you guilty of hypocrisy?

I try very, very hard not to be one, but everyone is.
  5. RavenKingSage

Um... no. Not because it's a busy day, but because I can't access this website from home. I'm in the school computer lab now.
  6. RavenKingSage

And to think that I thought I would never show my face here again. Of course, I'll only be around for today and tomorrow, during 7th hour, and today I have to go to a damn pep rally in a few minutes. :(
  7. RavenKingSage

What had the potential to be a good holiday season has completely disentegrated, and it's going to have a negative impact on the next four years of my life. See blog for details.
  8. RavenKingSage

Pretty good so far. Got the week off from school, and even though I've been racking my brain over a complex shitstorm (I'll spare the details and just tell you that it centers around a girl) for the past three weeks, I think it's resolved now. I hope so.
  9. RavenKingSage

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK... after what feels like ages. Ugh.
  10. RavenKingSage

What a rotten week so far. On my end, anyway.
  11. RavenKingSage

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

Male
  12. RavenKingSage

What I like about the person above me!

For not being a jackass.
  13. RavenKingSage

You can't possibly imagine how bad I want to swing an axe at something right now. inb4: "that was random"
  14. RavenKingSage

Random Messages #Seven

Oh ho ho. It seems as though someone was banned a few minutes a go. Oh ho ho gotta love the teenage-esque drama of some threads.
  15. RavenKingSage

But how is the question...
Back
Top Bottom