• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Raven's Replica

1. R

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Re: Trebloome Academy Sorry that I haven't been around lately, guys. This has been a long and tiring three days. Someone mind filling me in on some of the recent happenings?
  2. R

The Twilight Prince (Sign up)

Yes, when the RP starts, he'll be in Hearthome.
  3. R

There Is A Killer Among Us

Trevor nodded as Daniel, Tsukasa, and Hellsing left, and sighed. Investigate. Who could be calm enough to investigate during something like this? "Alright," he spoke up, turning to Mia and Victoria, "First thing's first. Any ideas on where to check first? We've got the old doc's scene, and...
  4. R

Trebloome Academy

Isabella had finished her childish romp in the snow, and finally started looking around for where the temple would be. After asking for directions, she began to dash off towards the direction of the temple, muttering curses under her breath for getting strayed from the others...
  5. R

The Twilight Prince (Sign up)

Name: Kai Adams Age: 28 Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual History: Kai was born in Blackthorn City, Johto, to strangely, not one, but three families. Of course, only one family was his true blood relatives, but the other two families considered themselves part of the Adams. The...
  6. R

Pokemon Red and Blue Adventure! [START-UP]

Evan still hadn't made it to Pewter City. He was in the route outside of Viridian Forest, fighting yet another Rattata with his Bulbasaur. "Finish it off with tackle!" he commanded, smirking. The green bulbed Pokemon rushed towards the purple rat, knocking it into a tree, KO'ing it...
  7. R

Trebloome Academy

Isabella backflipped off of the boat, grinning. She was excited to explore Snowpoint City. But of course, first things were first. She plopped in the snow and made a snow angel, laughing happily all the while. She then sat up, and withdrew a pokeball, throwing it, "Drapion! Come play with me!"...
  8. R

Trebloome Academy

Isabella stopped to think that over for a second, "Is Isabella always loud... Am I? Huh. I dunno. It's better than being quiet, don'tcha think? You can't reason with the world if you keep your thoughts cooped up in your head! Even though that had nothing to do with thoughts. Mm..." The red...
  9. R

Trebloome Academy

Clad in a green coat, green scarf, and green mittens, a red-haired blur did a flip onto the boat, landing on her feet. "She shoots... She scores! And the crowd goes wild!" Isabella had finally made it onto the boat, with her bag slung over her shoulder, grinning wildly. --------- Nathan...
  10. R

Trebloome Academy

Isabella didn't sleep a wink last night, having finished her invention last night. She was now digging around in her suitcase for some mittens, a scarf, and a coat that her mother packed for her. Finally finding them, she dashed off to shower and get dressed.
  11. R

Trebloome Academy

Nathan looked up from his notes and gave his usual smirk: one that seemed stoic, but at the same time, slightly amused. "Ah, Price. Making out my notes for the rest of the semester. Gotta get something to keep you kids interested, y'know? So. How'd you like your first official day at Trebloome?"
  12. R

Trebloome Academy

Isabella silently cursed herself that she had fallen asleep in so many classes. However, that was to be expected, since she didn't sleep any the night before. Now in her room, she was working on actually building her invention, spending another sleepless night, most likely. ----------------...
  13. R

Pokemon World Cup(Start-up. FINALLY!!)

A second guy with a Togekiss landed on the island. The red haired teen named Henry smirked at the Pokemon, and withdrew its Pokeball, returning it. "Thanks for the ride, Togekiss. I really appreciate it." Henry looked around for a second. An amazing place, in his opinion. Utterly amazing. He...
  14. R

There Is A Killer Among Us

Trevor stayed behind Daniel and the others, holding the revolver protectively, as he was covering their backs. He gulped, and scowled, feeling like things were getting worse and worse.
  15. R

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto- Sabrina and Lt. Surge Johto- Whitney and Morty Hoenn- Flannery and Brawly Sinnoh- Candice and Volkner Unova- Kamitsure or Fuuro (Gotta say, it's a tie for me there.) and the Sanyou brothers.
Back
Top Bottom