• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ravioko

Jeez, I always have trouble with bio's of myself...um....well, I don't have a "first" Pokemon game, since I got Blue and Yellow at the exact same time, but the first one I actually managed to beat was Crystal. Man, did I love Crystal...I still have the cartridge, but the battery is dead, so time doesn't progress...
Although I love battling, I'm not all that great at it. I had an unbalanced team and stuck to offensive moves. I'm trying to change that now - most of the Pokemon from my original team have been switched with others (But Blastoise always stays, no matter what!) yet sadly, I won't be doing any competitive battling until X and Y come out, and I'm able to get my team on there, who I'll be re-training. I have all the level 1 Pokemon ready in my copy of Black 2 (except Squirtle and Ralts, both of which I'll just get in X) and I'm ready to send 'em over as soon as I can.
Er...this isn't much of a bio anymore, is it? Well, I'm a male, as Latios shows, I'm in school, so I'm a bit busy during the week, and I'm always looking to make a new friend! Friends are awesome.
And....hmm....I love you? I dunno. That's it I suppose.

Playing video games, writing, reading, and drawing
Birthday
March 20
Favorite Generation
Generation VI (3DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Water
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Cianwood City Storm Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
1977-0197-9623
Occupation
Does sleeping count?

Signature

Nintendo ID - Ravioko
Hey, I'd appreciate it if you'd visit my YouTube channel! - Ravioko

Trophies

1. 1

I Choose You!

Your favourite Pokémon is a starter, maybe even the first Pokemon you raised!
  2. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom