Rayne
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Those are also good songs too :3c

Oh lol, that happened in Skype. He was saying 'I'm preparing something that'll annoy you', and suddenly everyone was asking 'Nick what's your Skype profile pic about?' After realizing that it was a ballot, I had to make it. XD
    I missed that loophole though about if he sent empty PMs, he'd win even if they were revealed. xD Good thing that he doesn't know about transparent pics :O

I know, I noticed that you were in Warriors and *cry*
    Don't worry, Rayne, if I make a mafia and I base it off invitations, I'll let you know of it :3c
    I love that song, along with Walking Contradiction and Holiday :D

Frankly not so often, on a second thought, but he has attempted to fakeclaim in MLP 2 Mafia by rhyming, and in another mafia, hosted by Soulmaster, he ended up rhyming again. So there's TWR joke that DB has a thing with rhymes. It's something I chose to consider as nameclaiming actually. XD

Yes, he had a blast with it apparently XD
    I don't think I have any pics from the restaurant. Were those taken on your camera?

I'll probably be able to have time to hang out after I'm done moving out of my apartment.
    Yeah, I'll put the pics on Facebook of us but I'm still trying to decide which is the best one! Maybe I should just upload all of them?

And I'd love to hang out again while I'm still in Maryland! (or when I'm visiting here after I move)
    Hey! Thanks so much for an awesome time at Otakon. (This is Rose btw.) It was really cool to meet you and talk with you about ponies and cats :)
    It was great hanging out! If you're ever in the southeast michigan area or if I am in the baltimore/dc area I am definitely up for hanging out again
    Ahhh so excited!
    And Parmalee's gonna tag along too!!
    it'll be a TWR meetup, almost except I don't play mafia any more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom