Rayne
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice little asterisk after the username.

I like it, it adds a nice little artistic touch.

Anyways, how are you?
    Ah, yes. Rarity love since 'THIIIIIIIIS IIIIIS WHIIIIIINIIING!' lol. Oh and the fact she has a 'trans-atlantic accent' or summat. Easy on the Brit ears :p. Ahahhaha kidding. You have fabulous accents oh exalted, starclanny one :) I on the other hand must stop calling her Rari'y.
    Mesh, i hevnt posted seriously for ages. Darn school.
    NOOO! VICKY Y U NO COME TO LONDON?
    Istill havent read Last Hope. But i can safely say HawkXIvy shall never be canon :p Considering hes dead an' all. Oh, and that hike/bike sounds amazing. I wanna do that sometime...without the floods, fire etc. I am a two-leg, not a cat with nine lives like you oh Rainstar. wait, this is a series for kids right? or not XD how much older are you anyway? am i a kid? i 14 yeah, im a kid..
    *Pinky Pie moment*
    -totaly reading the last chapters on dec 21 now-
    And then i shall be sucked into the Dark Forest and join the clans in battle!
    .....As if

All is fine Rainstar! Likewise!
    Thank you, Rainstar!

Let's hope it's a great omen, let's hope for that! I'm totally not trying to convince myself! :p Also thanks, my day was pretty nice. ^^
    Yeah, my little sister loves that song as well after I told her what it meant xD

Also I'd say the changelings were more a hive than a nation. They said they traveled the world to feed on love after all :p Also I personally thought it was pretty funny to see Celestia get beaten for some reason xD

And yes, those songs were awesome, and very Disney-like. Also personally I thought the ending was the right length. Why drag something on after the climax, you know? Most movies don't do that either (also +1 to this episode for being comparable to a movie).

Also thanks :3
    XDDDD I mean, I do have a YT account if you're that desperate to hear my voice. :p But seriously, it's not fun getting asked to do MLP impressions ALL of the time. XD
    True, but it was a play on the name. XD

True, true. XD I'm more of an Applejack and Fluttershy fan. People say I sound somewhat like Sweetie Belle and Applejack. It's frustrating because people ask me to say stuff so they can make the comparison. XD
    Of couse I got a bit worried, but I realized it's a forum, and people come and go for their own reasons. Welcome back, though.
    I saw you being active, you can't hide!

So what did you think of A Canterlot Wedding? Wasn't it just the awesomest? :3
    I'm shocked you changed your name since you had your old name for a long time
    Glad we have someone like you working on this project. xD And I hope nothing major comes up that gets in the way of your studies. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom