Recent content by Razma

1. R

Offering: Extremespeed Dratinis

Hi, I would like any male one. I don't have too much to offer, a male bold-natured Feebas with Mirror Coat only. I can make it hold a TM too. Would that be OK? Thanks. (I have it in Platinum)
  2. R

Want - Several Breedable Pokémon. I have items, TM's, etc.

Well, I didn't ask for master balls, but thanks anyway.
  3. R

That's fine. ^^ I'm PMing you. :)
  4. R

Hi. I'm looking for this Pokémons (or their evolutions). I can give in exchange most items and TM's (just name it, I'm giving one item per Pokémon) as well as most breedable Pokémon not in the list. Looking: Pineco Shuckle Lotad Seedot Sableye Mawile Zangoose Seviper Clamperl...
  5. R

Wanted some legends, deep seatooth/scale and dragon scale

I can trade you one of each item for Doduo, Snubbul, Makuhita, Natu, Solrock and Lunatone. Is that ok? PM if you want me to answer faster.
  6. R

Wanted:Items

If you have a Clamperl I can give you a Shiny Stone. PM if you are interested.
  7. R

Want: Dual Slot Pokemon

I can give you a Sandshrew for a Corsola. ^^ PM me if you want it.
  8. R

Japanese/Shiny Dittos, lots to offer! :D

Hi, I have 5 japanases Dittos: Bashful, Naive, Naughty, Quiet and Calm. Also one Shiny Adamant caught in my Platinum. PM if you are interested! :)
  9. R

Wanted: Foreign Ditto

I have some japaneses Dittos. Do you have Corsola? If not give me just a Red Shard. :) PM me if you are interested. ^_^
  10. R

Yanma

I can give you one for an Aerodactyl.
  11. R

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus AQUAKINDER Because his/her body makes me remember a Kinder Surprise Egg (his white bottom part of his body has a similar pattern with the red bottom part of the Kinder egg XD), with cute ears and tail of course. :3
  12. R

WANT - Looking to Fill My Dex

Great, me too. Thanks.
  13. R

Could it be Beldum and Trapinch?
  14. R

I have Kabuto and Tangela. If you are interested let me know, you have tons ok pkmn I would want.
  15. R

Looking for TM's

Re: LOOKINK TM´s I can trade them all if you have Generation 3 Starters. Ah, and if you have a Heracross or Misderavus would be great too. :) Let me know if you are interested. ^_^
Back
Top Bottom