Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey thnx i am already online
    so lets trade
    and i am trading unnecessary nicknamed phione
    so dont get confused by their name
    Hi! Can you add my Friend code? I need a Fire type Safari, and yours would help a lot.
    Here's my FC - 0044 - 3638 - 4020; let me know if you can add me back, ok?
    Thanks in advance!
    Let's see, I'm off work tomorrow, so I should find some time to come online then.
    My timezone is GMT+1 (+2 because of DST right now), from 10 AM onward I should be on if that's ok with you of course!
    That would be excellent, since I have a Ditto with a 31 in Attack, so I'd be able to get a flawless Ralts quickly. Just let me know when you can trade!
    Oh sorry, didn't notice that before. I'll be doing that in the future.
    Good, no problem. I've just added you. It's 5:30pm here right now. I'll see you online some other time! Sleep tight and thanks again!
    Great! Thanks a lot. I'll add you as soon as I get home, in about two hours.
    I want to try using a physical Pyroar with Moxie.
    Thanks again!
    Hi!

Would you like to exchange Friend Codes with me? My Safari contains Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee. I'm interested in yours because of Pyroar.
    FC: 5129-1818-1415
    Name: Hooiberg / IGN: Thomas

Thanks in advance!
    I've got the female Braixen with Magician, so let me know when you can trade.
    My pc will be on for the rest of the day, so when you leave a message, I should get it quickly enough.
    I'm online now and I'll edit this with your third poke when we're online at the same time. Your safari type is Fire with Growlithe, Pyroar, and Braixen.
    Yeah, sure. I'll try to be online tomorrow so we can get each other's third poke.
    Edit: What's your FC? I assume you saw my FS off the google doc, but your username isn't on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom