• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by rbogey

1. R

Pokemon that could be other Types

I think Sceptile should have been something other than just Grass. Flying? Dragon? Bug? Fighting? I'm not sure but that never sat right with me. Samurott should have been Fighting or Steel.
  2. R

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Is it possible that they don't make Ruby and Sapphire remakes, but rather one Emerald remake? That would make four game for the 5th generation. But that probably won't happen because the whole point to the Pokemon franchise is to...
  3. R

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Thats whats weird! I left the Grotle and Ditto in the day care the whole time. Otherwise I couldn't get Turtwig eggs, right? I hope my game isn't broken.
  4. R

The problem is earlier eggs did get moves from the father, but now no moves are being passed down. And the calling problem was just me being impatient.
  5. R

Do eggs move eventually stop being passed down? I've been breeding a Grotle and a Ditto to get an Adamant Turtwig. Normally the Turtwigs hatch knowing a few moves the Grotle knew but now the Turtwigs are hatching knowing only Tackle. Also the Day Care Man isn't calling me anymore for eggs when...
  6. R

Theory on the B/W backstory and others

Yeah I hate when people bring up the 9/11 thing for the dessert. All of the evidence for it is false.
  7. R

Similarities between Kanto and Unova

This would be really cool, since its the first region since Johto that isn't an island, so a new region could be connected to Unova. Probably north of it.
  8. R

Digimon or pokemon-your pick

I like the show A LOT better but I haven't played any games. Pokemon is my favorite game series but I kinda hate the show. Digimon was really cool and entertaining. And Sora is really hot.
  9. R

I've been breading to get an Adamant Turtwig and I am having difficulties. I've gotten dozens of Turtwigs now and not one of them is adamant. Is there some game mechanic that I'm not aware of the prevents certain Pokemon from getting certain natures?
  10. R

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

IGN also just put a list of Top 10 Most Hated Pokemon based on which Pokemon scored lowest on their contest, I'm assuming. Here is the link: http://ds.ign.com/articles/116/1165634p1.html What do you think of this list? I personally think that Kricketot is cute.
  11. R

Third Version?

That would actually be very awesome and would work wonderfully. It would be a fresh take on forms and wouldn't seem like a rehash of Giratina. I insist on this!
  12. R

Is it better to full on EV train a Pokemon or level them up through the story mode? I'm asking because I want to start a new Pearl file and use a level 5 Jirachi as my starter. I don't want to waste a Jirachi if doing the adventure with it would get worse stats than if I EV trained it.
  13. R

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but didn't one person design ALL of the Pokemon? Sugimori? If thats true, then of course the same person who designed the first 151 designed Lucario.
  14. R

Strongest pokemon

Kyogre is ridiculously over powered. I think it is the strongest. Its a shame how bad Groudon gets screwed over.
  15. R

I do agree with the hate towards Audrey. She doesn't know what shes talking about and isn't a true Pokemon fan. I don't really like the design of Blaziken either but I recognize that it IS a good Pokemon and that it is quite popular for a reason.