• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's just an optional thing on why you deleted a post, you don't actually have to fill it out.
    There is a theory suggesting that the Meteorites that Rayquaza eats as fuel to Mega Evolve are radiated stones from earth, blown up by the Ultimate Weapon. But the Meteorite from the Delta Episode is different, it comes from Outer Space, and is much bigger in size, I think.

You could ask it on the Generations VI: The Future thread as well, or you could create a thread yourself if you prefer.
    It's fine :)

The way the Ultimate Weapon blast landed, yeah, it's like a meteorite usually lands, but a meteorite is a solid object, unlike the weapon's blast, so both should cause a different impact.

Idk, it's something that I hadn't thought about a lot. Are you comparing the Ultimate Weapon and the Meteorite from the Delta Episode?

I think there is no thread about this, and you could create one if you want.
    Oh my bad then, sorry >.< I just remember when I was checking on the Garden Grotto someone had an avatar of her and I was curious since it was an anime I really liked.
    You should use an avi anyways :p jk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom