• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by ReadsALotOfBooks

1. ReadsALotOfBooks

Is this still happening? Because if it is, then I'm so down.
  2. ReadsALotOfBooks

Start Ups With Great Power

Viola had been sitting off to the side, just watching, but at this, she decided to introduce herself. "I'm, ah, Viola. Username is little orphan Annie. I can, uh, fly, and stuff." She floated up in the air, making her taller than she normally is.
  3. ReadsALotOfBooks

Viola pulled onto a street, where there were a fair amount of stores, some apartment buildings, you know, the usual scenery, however, there was something odd. She saw a man pick up and throw a car randomly, smashing into a few rooms of an apartment building, potentially killing a few innocent...
  4. ReadsALotOfBooks

Viola was finally leaving her house, having slept in way too much, and then just staying in and watching TV for the rest of the day so far. She began to walk down towards the place that is currently a ruined mess, before haphazardly checking the chat on her phone while driving. She sighed, and...
  5. ReadsALotOfBooks

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Gligar squirmed around in Daniel (C)'s hands, trying to get free, and Daniel (T) just watched in awe, his face a fiery red in embarrassment. "Gligar!" He yelled, and thought of what to do, his blue eyes racing around. He finally decided to just return Gligar to her Poké Ball, and did just that...
  6. ReadsALotOfBooks

Gligar tapped the Squirtle's shell lightly with its claw, trying to convince it to come out. When that didn't work, Gligar simply sat on top of the shell and waited. "W-wow..." Daniel mumbled, as he pulled out a couple sweaters, placing them next to him on the bed. He then rummaged through his...
  7. ReadsALotOfBooks

Viola booted up her laptop, lying down in her bed. She was really drowsy, but she decided that she'd still get on the chat, I mean, why not? She rubbed some of the sleep out of her eyes, pushed some strands of her lengthy brown hair away, and logged on. <littleorphanannie>: ugh i'm tired
  8. ReadsALotOfBooks

Honestly, I designed her with this power, not to mention the fact that I've already used it before, so I'll just stick with this, it makes a lot of things much more interesting.
  9. ReadsALotOfBooks

Name: Viola Barker Age: 26 Sex/Gender: Female Appearance: She's a relatively pretty woman, standard protagonist stuff. Her chest-length hair is a chocolate brown, and her skin a much lighter, yet cocoa, color. Her eyes, very blue, are striking, and she gets many compliments, and overall...
  10. ReadsALotOfBooks

"You're, uh..." THWACK! "Uh... good at battling?" Daniel asked, rubbing his head. He went to sit down on his bed and begin unpacking. His mother'd had one of the maids organize everything in his bag, so Daniel simply pulled his clothes out, already folded. In the meantime, Gligar hopped off of...
  11. ReadsALotOfBooks

Oh my god, I keep forgetting to work on a sign up for this. I really want to do it, I just can't come up with a power that I'm actually interested in doing.
  12. ReadsALotOfBooks

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

I'd guess that the teachers will definitely influence it, I mean, for most real people, coming to a new school is extremely nerve-wracking, so the teachers try to break their shells, to allow them to open up to other kids, so on, so forth. Or even other students could do it, for example, I'm...
  13. ReadsALotOfBooks

Daniel finally arrived at his room, and took a minute to think a bit, imagine, what his roommate would be like. He imagined so many things in that minute that it was almost impossible to focus on any one in particular. Once again, his heartbeat sped up, as did his breathing, and his vision began...
  14. ReadsALotOfBooks

Start Ups Repeat

With a sigh of relief, Sylvester found a parking spot, albeit a while away from the expo, it was close enough for his needs. Excited to get day 2 started, he pulled out his camera and started quickly walking to the expo, very much so with tunnel vision, and as a result, he tripped on the...
  15. ReadsALotOfBooks

Daniel began to carefully walk with Gligar on his shoulder down to his room, interacting a bit with Gligar, but mostly being embarrassed by the display Gligar was making. As he walked, he confirmed what his assigned room was, as well as his roommate's name. Funny, his name was also Daniel...