Recent content by ReadsALotOfBooks

1. ReadsALotOfBooks

RP Everyone Pokemon: The Journey of Evolution (IC thread)

@LightningTopaz "On it!" Elise smiles, a confident one, as she turns around to go get changed with a spring in her step that was not there when she initially arrived...
  2. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz "Then that sounds wonderful! Anything else I should know about it, before I go ahead with it?" Elise asked.
  3. ReadsALotOfBooks

"That sounds perfect! I tend to be quite level-headed myself," Elise bragged.
  4. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz Elise tends to gravitate towards Fighting-type Pokémon - while her team is not exclusively made of up Fighting-types, she does have a fondness for them. On her team, she already trains a Pangoro and a Sirfetch'd, and eventually you could get her to admit that she did, at one...
  5. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz Elise nodded, and steeled herself as she walked up to the man, which was still nerve-wracking despite her accomplishments. Smiling, she said, "Hello! I'm Elise, I'm the new student! It's v-very nice to meet you, Master Karashi!" She noticed that she stammered a little bit, and...
  6. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz Elise smiled and gave a little wave to the students. Right, I'm just here for a bit of training. No need to get full of myself. "So what do I need to do first?"
  7. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz Elise looked over her Poké Balls again, as if she was looking to her Pokémon for support, and followed Master Mitsu inside, expecting to see more of the same training she saw outside.
  8. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz Elise went pale. "O-oh..." Why didn't I know that? Of course a saber isn't a sabre! "I-I think that a one-handed blade would be more to my tastes, sorry about that..."
  9. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz "Ooh, a saber? Just from the name, I think I want to learn that one." Elise answered. If a saber is anything like a sabre, then I should have quite a handle on it already. "So how do I get started?"
  10. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz "Well... recent events have been rather inspiring, to be quite honest... And I miss handling a blade.... I think I want to learn to fight with a sword."
  11. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz "Oh! Uh, hi there! I guess I am, in fact, the Heroine of Galar..." Elise glances away with a proud look in her eye, trying (and failing) to stay humble. "And I suppose it is, in fact, an honor to have me..." The sounds of the sparring students brought her back out of her own...
  12. ReadsALotOfBooks

@LightningTopaz "I'll keep an eye out!" Elise called out as she walked away, back towards the Kikuzu Dojo. She had been marveling at the beautiful landscapes before, but now she did so with a purpose, careful to double-check any white-furred Pokémon she came across.
  13. ReadsALotOfBooks

"Oh no! That's awful!" Elise showed visible concern. "That's still... a lot of Vulpix. But I'd be happy to help you find them!" Elise smiled. "It's quite lucky that Alolan Vulpix are as white as snow. Unless it's winter, they stand out quite a bit." Elise suddenly focused on the the tower off...
  14. ReadsALotOfBooks

Elise relaxed when she heard the voice. I'm glad it has a trainer. And then she did a double-take at what the woman would say next. "A hundred and fifty?!" Elise couldn't hold in her surprise, yelling far louder than anything she had said all day. "That's... a lot of Vulpix!" Perhaps it was...
  15. ReadsALotOfBooks

It was the Rapidash rearing that first drew Elise's attention, but the small white Vulpix was far more interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a Vulpix like that before... Not in person, at least. Elise stopped in her tracks as she took a moment to think. Where was the snowy Ninetales from...
Back
Top Bottom