R
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also found out a South Park song went to #1. The title? "Chocolate Salty Balls (I Love You)". Then again, we let "The Thong Song" get to #1 here, so I suppose all charts have things they want to forget.
    Oh well since my name had a cross in it the vb watevs recognized it as a funny link so whenever I wanted to go to my blog, album e.t.c the link never worked.

Therefore, I need to change it because I need to show something for this guy to make me a banner for my upcoming fic (I can't tell more since somebody could read this. it's real hush hush xD)

EVERYONE DOES...EVEN I XD Milotcgirl McQueen (with the cross) is just legendary and untouchable.
    I wanted a name that was equally religion-gaga-wtf factor as the cross in my old name, so I setteled for this and because I'm liking the song quite a lot know

I had to change my name for something so it's just temporary xD

Did you like my old name better? A lot of people said they did, BxSalamence said it was more vintage and like more me xD
    Oh thats great. I've always wanted to chat with a Britney fan. Hope we will get to know each other in the future. :D
    Have you seen 'I Wanna Go' Music video. I really love Britney in that one, she actually looks fun.
    I refer to the artist or related companies/individuals publishing the video on, say, youtube (example). If this applies to "unreleased" songs, they are fine too.
    Songs and music videos should be fine as long as they were official. The official sites for song/album purchases are perfectly fine too.
    Unfortunately even after that performance I ain't buying it

I know she's done too many ballads on this one

Everythings messed up for her this era.

She's already planning her fifth album and needs to have a destiny child renunion to save her career

We all know the millenium award was a publicity stunt that didn't go well
    Ceck youtube, there's already performances of Beyonce from like an hour ago xD

YouTube - ‪Beyonce Single Ladies Put A Ring On it (Glastonbury 2011 HD)‬‏
    Fuck yeah

SHE JUST CLOSED GLASTONBURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's been ere for three weeks and Glastonbury was for the last three days. She did a 1 hour 40 minutes live and it finished just not long ago. Like less than ahlf an hour.

SO AWESOME

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but it was better than Gaga's Radio 1 Big Weekend. But I guess because it's glastonbury and she's the first ever women to headline Glastonbury in like quarter of a century xD

Basically I'm so wet over the blasting sound system upstairs whilst listening to her xD Shit got school tomorrow xDD
    Lady Gaga's TF/M is absolute killer here.

Like 8 times platinum (more than 2.5 million sold) and it's 128th week and number 13

That's awesome. Think about the size of UK compared to US and than compare sales. If you tims the UK to match US size population and times the sale it would be phenomenal!
    Oh yeah that'd be cool

Yours is a lot more artistic than mine. I was going more for the sales and stuff way but that's awesome too

BTW IS NUMBER 1 AGAIN THIS WEEK WITH 47,184 sales

This is her third week number 1

Total sales in the UK : +400,000

Definate million seller end of the year xD

And The Fame/Monster has gone upto number 13 this week xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom