Recent content by RebornRocks

1. R

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

ARTPOP. GET READY FOR ARTPOP. THE SINGLE: AUGUST 19TH ALBUM/APP PRE-ORDER: SEPTEMBER 1ST ALBUM/APP RELEASE: NOVEMBER 11TH
  2. R

Well, erm, in a desperate attempt to keep this thread alive has anyone seen the Born This Way Ball videos/photos? I really do think she outdid the Monster Ball.
  3. R

She's rumored to be releasing the lead single for her next album in August/September for the VMAs, and the album in October/November.
  4. R

The sad truth. I hope when Gaga releases her next single, Miloticgirl, Solstice, and Skies come back.
  5. R

I miss you Abby. If you ever remember this place, please come back!
  6. R

How is she pretentious and annoying? OK, I understand the "pretentious" part, what with calling her album the greatest of the decade, saying BTW is the anthem of our generation. But what makes her annoying? Is it because her songs have been on the radio for the past 3 years? Or is it because of...
  7. R

I don't think it's true. I mean, she's about to go on the BTW ball, so she won't be able to settle down for at least another year and a half (I think the BTW ball is going to NA by around March or April next year, and I think she will do one more leg after that).
  8. R

Oh my god, my poor malnourished thread. Gaga you need to do something big! Release a video, let there be candids! Anything for my poor thread.
  9. R

I read it. What kinda hipster magazine trying to pretend they're a pop magazine. :deadbanana: Gaga tweeted about it.
  10. R

At this point, I want her to release Scheisse now, Hair/Heavy Metal Lover in May/June, then the other one of the two in September. Maybe GH or BK in November/December, but if she release Scheisse, Hair, and HML, the era would be perfect. <3
  11. R

Eh, I just really don't want the era to end already. I mean, the album of the decade only having 5 singles, with two of them being flops? Hell no. I wish Interscope would see that artists can come back after a flop. Despite both California King Bed and Man Down flopping, Rih came back with...
  12. R

Well, I think the BRITs are usually given to the people who attend, I've never seen more than two nominees for one award being at the show at the same time. I really hope I'm allowed into the Monster Pit when it comes to NYC. I think I'll be around 13/14, so I think I'd be allowed. I'm gonna...
  13. R

V MAGAZINE GAGA MEMORANDUM No. 6 If she writes every word of this, than I can truly say she's a genius. :hail:
  14. R

Oh lawdy.
  15. R

Okay, now Eh Eh! Luckily, there are no pools here. XD Mines is the vespa pearl (pearl? pool? XD) outfit.
Back
Top Bottom