R
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All seven of them come from a dark and desolate future where evil is everywhere. Chronos is the future son Arceus(male) and Princess Celestia.
    Oops, sorry about that. Anyways, I would love for you to do my pony Ocs. Here they are:
    Mecrecado is a earth pony who is dark green with white mane and tail, with a cutie mark on his flank, which is a maple leaf with a olive branch on each side. The other earth pony Lunguinin who is tan with a dark golden mane and tail, with a cutie mark on his flank of a chef's hat with a loaf of bread.

Cumulus: is a pegasus who is cyan with yellow mane and tail with a cutie mark, which is three clouds. The second pegasus is Lucia who is white with blue mane and tail with a cutie mark depicting a dove holding an olive branch.

Medi: a unicorn who is white with red mane and tail and has a cutie mark of a red cross commonly seen in hospitals.

The last one is a silver unicorn named Berlitz with a blue mane and tail with a cutie mark of a red cross with a pokeball at the center.

Chronos: a male alicorn who is dark blue with a silver mane and tail, and a cutie mark resembling a hourglass with a blue diamond at the center on his flank, and wears a crown that a prince would wear
    Do you think you could draw me some of my OCs, which are Arceus OCs, Giratinas, and Dialgas. Also could you draw some pony OCs that I made?
    Do you think you could draw me some of my OCs, which are Arceus OCs, Giratinas, and Dialgas. Also could you draw some pony OCs that I made?
    Welcome to the forums friend. Would you like to check out my crossover fanfic which is of Pokemon/Zelda/MLP: FiM? We could also make a social group based on protecting Princess Celestia.
    Welcome to the forums friend. Would you like to check out my crossover fanfic which is of Pokemon/Zelda/MLP: FiM? We could also make a social group based on protecting Princess Celestia/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom