• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Red The Trainer

1. R

Pokemon: Black/White Adventure (Part 1)

Aloe (Gym Leader) Shippou City Gym Aloe: Haideria couldn't take it anymore, he closed his eyes slowly. And fainted. "Good try Haideria...you did your best." she says putting him back in his pokeball. "Now its time for the real deal! Go Miruhog!" she says throwing the pokeball. VS
  2. R

Top 10 Rock Type Pokemon

I'm only going to choose 5 Of my favorites also. (With Legendaries) 1. Tyranitar 2. Regirock 3. Terrakion 4. Gigaiath 5. Rampardos
  3. R

Aloe (Gym Leader) Shippou City Gym Aloe: Haideria gets hit by the Bite while Glaceon gets hit by his bite. It tries to escape the bite my moving and biting harder.
  4. R

Hello everyone~.. .w.

Welcome to BMGf! Im new here too, so I hope we can be good friends!
  5. R

im new here

6. R

New here

7. R

Aloe (Gym Leader) Shippou City Gym Aloe: Haideria gets hit by the freezing wind. It then runs at the Glaceon, about to use Bite.
  8. R

Your Review?

10000000 Out of Freakin 10. It is one of the best Pokemon Games ever! I love it, with its epic graphics and awesome pokemon.
  9. R

A new member approaches....

10. R

Hey Hey Hey!

11. R

I'm. The. Cult. Of. One. Word. Sen. Tences!

12. R

Hi...

13. R

Hey HIIIII~!

14. R

So, what's up, Bulba?

15. R

Hi pals

Back
Top Bottom