Red
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't either. Have you seen Anatomy of Hell? it's this whiny French movie, in which this chick tries to kill herself for being a woman, and a gay man throws her off a cliff. Whiny as ass-hell, but hilariously bad. At the end we're supposed to think that all men hate women, and that homosexuality is just a form of spiting women. o-o What the hell that movie was, I don't even. It was fucked.
    You talking about "special snowflakes?" There's a website called Gaia Online - half the users are those, the other half consists of people trolling them. Once a week you see a tween girl posting pictures of herself, then having a Jessie Slaughter-esque bitch fit about how no one understands how unique they are for enjoying foreign cultures, being bi-curious after experimenting while drink, and being unique. (Read: a weeaboo who kissed a girl when she was a little bit tipsy, and who likes to post pictures of themselves in their underwear.)
    Ew, then I'd have to go near them. I don't want them to get close so they can show me their ironic trucker caps and messenger bag covered in pins.
    Least she's not a hipster, which don't believe in labels, yet use them to accuse anyone who doesn't dress like a gay lumberjack of being a conformist sheep.
    She's goth and recently ended a relationship with her boyfriend. I think she might like me, since we made out while they were on a break.
    OT? EU? Witchcraft, obviously.

That reminds me - I got a date tomorrow. What do girls like?
    I'll ask my sister; she has a huge-ass movie collection. Lol, I remember one time my brother-in-law and I watched one of her movies, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo. Right as we were at a scene where this girls boobs are being pressed against the window, my sister walks in with a little girl she's babysitting. Funny thing is: my sister leafs through the movies for a children's show, and she girl just stares at the screen.
    I need to see that new Star Wars show.
    *has the books and collector's DVDs* A lot of Stephen King's works end up more appealing on-screen. Stand By Me was a much better movie when everyone doesn't randomly die like in the novella.

You know what I think? Stephenie Meyer and Stephen King are the same person. Think about it: Her name is just his, with an 'ie' at the end. Meyer means "higher or superior." Like a fucking king.
    Movies based off books should work, yet they don't. I can understand time constraints, but they often fuck up and try to make it more commercial. I actually thought of writing a sort of anti-novel based on the idea.
    Why is it that so many films fail to have both compelling, intelligent plots and the good stuff? If you like gore, I heard about this weird European movie. (Actually, a lot of Euro-movies are like that.) It's about a gangster who kills a man, and his wife force feeds him the man he killed.
    They dragged the series on too long. But hey, it's making money.
    I'm talking about The Human Centipede. Be warned, though: it's Dutch.
    Superhero shows tend to get cancelled. It sucks because I was just getting into the show when it ended. I found something a while ago, but it's more gross than scary.
    Let's hope this one doesn't get cancelled like Spidey. I'm good, just looking into some horror books and movies. Might watch Kevin Spencer or a comedy.
    Haven't seen YJ, but I might check it out if you say it's good. Ren and Stimpy was weird, kids need to see that. So, how are you?
    Naw, just fooled around. She was pretty wasted, though.
    That's why shows in the 90's and 80's were better. Censorship can actually be a good thing if you want to get creative. For example.
    My Gallery Some pictures cannot be seen without an account or a direct link to them (example, nuuuude!)

Usually that means the image is too large for the site to compress on its own.
    Kids these days, they're deprived of real movies. I met a girl at my sister's wedding (older girl, BTW. Hot.) and we talked about obscure horror movies.
    Not to sound like a fucking hipster, but the best horror movies are the ones most people never heard of. I remember being scared shitless of Cannibal Holocaust. but then again, I was about 4 or 5 when I saw it.

Have you seen a show called Kevin Spencer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom