• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Red

1. Red

All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VI - VII)

I need a Clauncher for Omega Ruby. Legit, no hacks. Just need to complete my living Pokédex.
  2. Red

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Let's break this down into a Top Ten list of Features- 10- Correct the Pokédex. In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Pokémon, it is time to finally correct the widely dispersed and disconnected evolution families through the six generations. The National, or International, Pokédex should...
  3. Red

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

For the Legendary Mascots I imagine a Fire/Fairy for Sun and Water/Ghost for Moon. Now, the Sun Mascot makes it easy to jump to a Phoenix, or a flying type, but I just have to disagree; a Fire/Fairy typing lends itself to many iconic animals; I would suggest a Pegasus. For the Moon, as I've...
  4. Red

Is this the end of third versions?

I feel like enhanced versions was a trap Game Freak fell into after Blue, and then Yellow. Of course Crystal brought the greatest addition in choosing a female gender, but with sequels to Black & White, and now the complete abandonment of a third version or true sequels that most were expecting...
  5. Red

The Alola Region

Just based off those brief screenshots, I imagine the location, or at least a portion of it, will no doubt be tropical. Based around the title, Sun and Moon, I really feel strongly that Hawaii has a distinct possibility of being the basis for this generation's region, just a little more exotic...
  6. Red

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

I saw that, too. I don't see what a teaser video of pre-release footage proves, though. It could very well be a part of an opening cinematic, it could be anything. There's no context to it. Even now, I don't see what you imply by offering the video. What is your context for it? That it proves...
  7. Red

Yeah, I've seen that. The PR still leaves open implications, and I'm free to speculate until I've seen gameplay, and actually gotten a sense for it. Again, I'm allowed a fan wank.
  8. Red

Which version will you buy?

As always, my family will be getting both. Even three is possible. I'll get Omega Ruby for myself, while my wife gets Alpha Sapphire, and this holiday we're getting our daughter a 2DS, so she may just hop on the bandwagon as well, and get a second copy of Alpha Sapphire.
  9. Red

Simply put, we'll experience a major retcon to the established lore. Not that it's a problem, mind you, but there's simply no way around it, Game Freak will not release a simple rehash with 3D visuals, we'll see the implementation of new game mechanics, Fairy type, and Mega Evolution. In my...
  10. Red

Why Alpha and Omega?

The mascot for Sapphire is Kyogre, the leviathan of water, water is the source of all life, which is the alpha, the beginning of life. After destruction comes birth, new, the alpha. Groudon has always represented rage and destruction, he is the Omega, the potential end of all things. Arid...
  11. Red

Pokemon Bank

I actually want to use the Bank. Cloud is an ideal, brilliant service that I'm pleased to see Pocket Monsters jumping on. It's taken developers far too long to work with the cloud and I'm grateful that Game Freak has taken the time to implement such a worthwhile feature. I want my vast...
  12. Red

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Having just seen the final state of the starters, I feel quite cocky that I guessed each typing correctly. And I feel more confident than ever in my choice of Fennekin, just what a finely beautiful design. My fanaticism over Harry Potter might sway that...
  13. Red

Farewell, Unova

One of the finest generations. You had some hits or misses with Pokemon. But, overall, Generation Five, you brought the AAA game. You were refreshing, you presented a slew of exciting new Pokemon. And you managed to stand on your own two feet. You were the perfect segue between the old...
  14. Red

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I intend to name all of the Kalos Pokemon using Norse myth as my theme for generation 6.
  15. Red

Scenes you wanted to see in the anime

I wanted a romantic moment between Ash & Misty. An intimate, seriously moment between them. Korra did it successfully, many children's program have solid, interesting romantic relationships. Young Justice was full of them!
Back
Top Bottom