Recent content by Red_Rampardos

1. R

Review XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

And the Water Curse is Broken!
  2. R

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yeah the first picture is by far the most telling if only because it has Goomy in a place it would never be naturally.
  3. R

GEN VI: LF: 5IV(-atk) Calm Heatran

It must at least know Stealth Rocks I am willing to offer Shiny Jolly Infiltrator Zubat Lvl 1 (Not EV Trained) (2IV Def and Speed) Leech Life/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Defog Shiny Quiet Poison Point Seismitoad Lvl 100 (EV Tained) Earthquake/Aqua Ring/Hyper Voice/Surf Shiny Adamant Snow Cloak...
  4. R

Preview XY038: Ohrot of the Crawling Forest!

First thought when I saw that picture "Serena what did you do to the forest!"
  5. R

Primal Reversion

Re: Ancient Devolution? My take on it will be that they will have the same stats but shifting away from defense and more into offense
  6. R

My First RMT

Ok this my first time doing this and before I say anything I have 3 Teams worth of competitive pokemon and I like to mix and match them from time to time so I will use the team that I feel the most comfortable with. Also I don't really play tiers I just use what I think are good but I do listen...
  7. R

It atleast gives us a bigger pool to pull from at least
  8. R

I am still of the belief that Ash is going to catch a Goomy weather it would evolve is up to speculation then again everything here is speculation. Though what Ash's Sixth pokemon is that up in realm of Schrödinger. Though Skiddo/Phantump/Klefki are probably the best bet at this point
  9. R

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Well I think he might catch a Pumpkaboo. But weather he keeps it or not depends cause I see Pumpkaboo a pokemon just perfect for a Contest episode. But once again this also means just because ash caught it in a contest he would be able to keep it.
  10. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC - 0705 - 2507 - 6584 Pokemon Y Version CubiatheHO (Short for Hidden One)
  11. R

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Pikachu Froakie - (Greninja) Taonflame Noivern (High Speed Pokemon) Goomy (Will not evolve) and really that all I got form what information I know and my personal fan theory that ash always seems to get his hands on the even number Generation first stage Psudo-Legendary. Also I would...
  12. R

I am calling that ash will at least have the first stage of the pseudo legendary as it fits a pattern I picked up Gen 2 Larvitar, Gen 4 Gible, now Gen 6?
  13. R

Would the show be received differently if Iris/Cilan were reversed with Misty/Brock?

Re: Would the show be received differently if Iris/Cilan were reversed with Misty/Bro I unfortunately can't get the everything reversed thing in my head so when I think about it to much I get things like. Ash would have had Emolga or Blitzle as his starter because Pikachu wouldn't have...
  14. R

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I don't mind the Excadrill vs Pikachu fight it was logical for them to use there best fighters which being Excadrill and Pikachu respectivly though I would think Ash would have though this through more he know that Excadrill is Iris strongest pokemon I would think he would of stuck to Palpitoad...
  15. R

If Nando can have a Bloody Armaldo Ash can have a Tirtouga
Back
Top Bottom