Recent content by Redder

1. R

Cowboy Bebop: The Live-Action Movie, Starring...

I have one word for this: aslkdjf;aifh;a
  2. R

Was Bush a good president?

I'm going to propose my theory on McCain: Before being nominated, McCain was a great senator. He was level headed and listened to both sides before coming to any decision. But as soon as he was nominated, he shifted towards the super conservative. He went back to being awesome once he lost (see...
  3. R

Was Bush a good president?

Oh most definitely not. He's so out of favor, someone tried to assassinate him with a shoe.
  4. R

COMPLETE: Original: The One in which Redder Battles a Silly Girl

Really? I wanted to keep it relatively PG. I actually did have this originally:
  5. R

What have you named your rival? (all games)

Red (first playthrough) - Blue Red (second playthrough) - Douche (No, I named him that before VGCats used it) Crystal - Dick I'm mature :3
  6. R

What have you named your Pokemon?

When I first started playing, I was pretty hardcore about not nicknaming. Then when I picked the games up again, I started giving some of my more used pokemon nicknames. For example: Leonidas, the Charmander (I was going to give him 5 Machamps as backup) Righteous, the Slowpoke (I treated him...
  7. R

True pokemon fan

I trolled the hell out of someone in the Armored Core Online chat room about a month ago by saying "Pokemon is so good". I wasn't looking for an argument when I said that, but he was like "No it's not" and then I proceeded to type circles around him because his arguments were dumb and faulty. No...
  8. R

What was your first Pokemon game?

I started with Red version on my clear purple Gameboy Color, strategy guide right next to me. I chose Bulbasaur, and I don't know why. I have a vague memory of having an entire team of trade evolves (my cousins had the games before me, which is why I got interested) and my Venusaur reaching...
  9. R

Who does Ash love?

Pikachu.
  10. R

COMPLETE: Original: The One in which Redder Battles a Silly Girl

Um, guys? Fic? Geez. I'm trying to be a better writer here, but what with all the praise and lack of criticism, I feel like I'm the best writer ever or something.
  11. R

COMPLETE: Battle for Hoenn

Yeah, unfortunately, compromises don't work too great, otherwise the story just seems wishy washy and mild. :/
  12. R

Greetings.

I get that a lot Hello. You seem interesting as well.
  13. R

COMPLETE: Battle for Hoenn

:/ Well that was rude, Bulbs. I wasn't exactly sure who I was supposed to side with in this one. It starts off from Alex's point of view, but then switches to Brendan's. For short stories especially, you want to limit your point of view to one character. Also, on the one hand, I want to root...
  14. R

The Bulbagarden Skins Thread

So is this new skin business open to everyone? And if so, does it have to be Pokemon related?
Back
Top Bottom