• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by redmagechuCaden

1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you for asking my question. :) Well that's good to know, thanks.
  2. R

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you plant berrys dream world and couldn't water them for 5 days, would they wither away?
  3. R

about trainer personalitys. I've been playing pokemon black 2 and white 2 for a short time and I've wondering if trainer natures affect the game in any way or is for fun?
  4. R

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

I've been rescued already,sorry I didn't let you know sooner.
  5. R

I help again. Pokemon mystery dungeon (Sky) Team:Zapingeves Dungeon: Zero Isle West 34F Reward:Joy seed No monster houses. @JJQ9F 78QR8M &+WJMP PJ3&F# 49P715 =JXFPR 76J5Q& 214W1M 3H51+9
  6. R

Thanks. I know you don't need a reward code,but... Q6&=@1 +HN2== XJQ9=(or-)0(or8) S=H&Q7 3W00M- 6++R8& H-3YFW J=029K 4F1JKP Reward:ginseng I hope you don't mind.
  7. R

*sigh* I need help again... Pokemon mystery dungeon:sky(American) Team:Zapingeves Dungeon: Zero Isle West(34F) Reward:joy seed, Ginseng or Calcium(your choice) No monster houses CR0+YR(or p) XY-092 5M43Y-(or =) -K6&NC 9CNJT# 61XCS7 26=3WY 0@J2@P -@C55Y
  8. R

Thanks again. ^^ 2Y9HCF TXJK19 +8&3Y6 7-X&XR 0YC##J 1R6R3J Y64R&K XHQYXN +S8N5%
  9. R

I need help again. Pokemon mystery dungeon:explorers of sky(American) Dungeon:zero isle west 34F Reward:reviver seed No monster houses, I was owned by fury swipes. &@TT&2 7#&=HY 5X4NF# Q@W&Y5 KKY3X= MS0XHJ P#YC@P 9C%JQ3 Y=PJTH
  10. R

KNFX90 9TK+K9 F%6@FN 6#9CC +9QH0H T7JMQP 6WJ=3N @07=7M P%T+Q@ I hope I did that right...
  11. R

I need help yet again... Pokemon mystery dungeon sky(American) Dungeon:zero isle west 33F (This dungeon is a real piece of work) Reward:Reviver seed There were no monster houses when I was defeated 6F#HC% 665YWR X9&F-(or =,again part of my the screen is messed up)3 4@6&1& 8C3F8& 7&+J2+ KF225K...
  12. R

Thanks again. #9M1%7 R4F&W- 1WSQ7T M37&&& H#JR59 6&1FX# WPP0X8 0M-TY@ 172+J%
  13. R

Try changing the 1 in the top right to a 4
  14. R

I need help, again.... Pokemon mystery dungeon:sky Team:Zapingeves Dungeon:zero isle west(32F) Reward:Revived seed F7-@RR(or P my DS screen is a little messed up)8H3J8N ##S@W1 SR6&XK -NK#75 82@M91 W6%WP5 1NP2-9 H4+325 and again, good luck.
  15. R

Thanks! &M2=01 +H52&9 X5@FWX 8NH&Q4 RW4%SJ 62&P1- K-#WFR #X149K 671%KS I hope did that right....
Back
Top Bottom