R
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you on now? We can trade now if you're game. I live in Ontario so I think the time zone is EDT. It was for me 3:46pm when I made this post.
    How do you catch a legendary 'mon with hidden power then?

Oh that's great news! And go for it then, I'm sure users would appreciate a Tyrunt.
    Oh that's not a bad team bud. I bet you'll slay your opponents in battle. :p And these articles sound interesting, I'm definitely checking them out before I catch my legendaries on AS.

What do you think the issue is? o.o
    I wrote that I'm building a house because it is a new house which my mum bought recently and me, my brother and my mum have all been making and moving a lot of new furniture for the house but she has hired professionals to do the rest of the house such as the floors, the stairs, the bathrooms and the walls.

I have completed Alpha Sapphire and I am now thinking about what teams I want to make. I think I should try using at least one legendary Pokémon and I've heard that there is no shiny lock on them so I'm going to try to get the shiny charm so that I have a greater chance of finding a shiny legendary Pokémon. I might need to post in the trade back thread again if there are some Pokémon I can't get easily but I've completed the National Pokédex in Black 2 before so I'm not sure I will need to post in it yet. What legendary Pokémon do you still need to catch?
    I'm sorry that I didn't reply until now because I have been busy with Christmas, New Year's Eve and other things inbetween such as building a new house. Do you still need to evolve this Pokémon? I'm planning to start making VGC 2015 teams after I beat the 2nd half of the Elite Four and finish Delta Episode on Alpha Sapphire. I've already finished those to parts on Omega Ruby so this time should be easier. Are your new teams for VGC 2015?
    Answering your question about all the older legendaries in VGC next year. I think yes because in a CoroCoro issue it was stated that all legendaries expect event Pokémon with be obtainable if you have X+Y+OR+AS and there must be a good reason for that if Z is going to release next year. I think they are going to make all legendaries and other Pokémon have to be Hoenn or Kalos native for VGC15. What do you think about them being usuable in VGC next year?
    If you still need to I will be able to do that today (Sunday) in the evening at about 10pm. Do you still need to trade back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom