redvalley
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good luck :D I know you can smash it all! Or paint it all? .w. ;
    You tell me cuz I am not sure >o< And someone must like empoleon I bet :p

It's a shame but you are right there :/ Well as for spanish tranlations I am confused for multi language games, I guess NoA uses NoE spanish, a lot of games use Spain spanish(pretty obvious by some expresions and idioms) and not Mexican which usually is the center of spanish dub and stuff in Latin America, all the amie we get it mexican dub just like the movies and series. Why germans are lucky? o.o
    Hmm now that you mention it, a friend told me about that a while ago. The are getting a game months after the release in America and Europe.. And I am sure Australia is PAL too. So no region lock crap.
    The good thing Europeans and the world get but America is the regular New 3ds, we just get the XL which is way more expensive qwq I am not getting it soon..

I bought most because I got my sudden language love xD Most are dusty and weren't opened in years heh. Tho now we have language apps and we can look quickly in the Internet. Oh true! :D Spanish and French are romance languages which come from Latin. They share some stuff iirc.
    Are you gonna participate? :eek: I bet so! What the.. xD Like the Madagascar penguins? :p I'd pick marshmallow! I mean they are the best for camping and coffees! Such cruelty! Infamy! jk.
    Epic fail on both sides .w. Tho too many hats for my liking.

Really now? Well I guess I wasn't gonna discover it since I play the NA versions myself, tho I wonder why is that. European players are gonna be a mayority imo. Is that a big problem for you? I mean when it comes to items and some other things like locations. Tho they should add some parenthesis and stuff if there's isn't yet.

You have a lot of dictionaries :p I have english, guarani, french, german and protuguese ones .w. .... for some reason. You should learn spanish too >:D Maybe your mom can teach you? :eek:
    OMG XD Like the Sleeping beauty! NA version titles aren't cool qwq, I'd want the European versionnnn!!! What? Even worse! They should release a patch to fix that, might not look like the problem of the year like a bug but still.
    Feel you about Spirit Tracks u.u I wasn't much into the fandom so I can't really reply to that. I just remembered finding out about some gaping diferences talking to a english speaking friend, he mentioned a part of the dialogues and I told him I didn't remember that at all and after checking I found out .w. Only fandom I am kinda into is Pokémon even if I like to talk about almost everything. What about you? :eek:

o.o; I bet it can still help tho! Don't throw the poor kid away!
    Wow :eek: That's complex, but I get it. Thanks for explaining it~ I like Eternal xD I forgot.. What rank are you now again? :eek:
    They hate each other xD Tho it reminds me of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. The english version and spanish version changed completely certain dialogues. I mean why do they even do that? o.o It sucks because because it canlead to confusions. I hope the changes don't hinder communication between players, I mean having diferent gear names might confuse more than one .w.

Oh my God >.< Sorry, I didn't know it'd be that confusing.

----------
    Dictionnaire stupide...
    ----------
    This tho XD
    Ohh makes sense ^^ If both teams win something it gives more motivation to play. Sorry I don't undestand much of what you are saying .w. . Geez seriously, 30000 coins. I go for team lunch! Because lunch is bigger than dinner for obvious reasons :9

Damn :c So you couldn't even talk about it? I mean given your situation. It's a shame though.. Can you say White Crow in french? c:
    But there must be lots people :eek: What's the deal in those contests? You only pick a team and if they win you get the items? Because I don't think everyone will get the chance to play, or so I think :eek:. Yay! Congrats c: What didya win?. I want team lunch and team dinner xD
    np :3 Tho I need to play more. I need to get the birthday song.

A competition? Well as far as my Sherlock skills says it's a pictures competitions. :B I really hope you can win too~~

omg XD Hallo!
    So you prefer to sleep over eating? :p Team Sleeping and Team Eating? o.o Such weird names.. Are they like guilds or something?. Woooooot congrats ^^)/ Now you can rest for a while, it was really hard wasn't it?
    Maybe I can lend you mine for a few? I mean my game hasn't been used in a good while actually. Terrible public works xDxDD I have a sorta playground in front of the Mayor place.

OMG DID YOU TAKE A PIC? OWO

I have cartoons with subtitles but in spanish :/
    Then I can invite you food! >:D You shouldn't invite me unless you need to get rid of food. I like to eat hue hue.
    Perfect how? :c

You should take as many pics as you can now, who knows the landscape in the next 10 years..
    Old forest? Unfortunately I don't know of it >o<

Well I am thinking of anime maybe.. Sorry >~< I mean I am so used to subtitles from english to spanish or japanese to spanish. But you think they may have viruses? The sites, I usually visit them and my laptop is still safe. :eek: Ohh true, I always forget the region change limit, that's stupid :c
    For real? xD omg there are all kinda weird contests around. I wanna get in a eating one someday! Do you eat a lot?
    Yup! Tho I am not sure how my sister made, but yep I think you need the golden can. I have so I am not sure. Imms ask my sister if you csn take one :p

Yeah >~< Progress can be a curse. And I totally feel ya there, well we never got snow here but temperatures are slowly reaching higher numbers with each year. The killings of our forests is the primary responsible, also the reason of the floods recently. Are you in contact with nature lots? For the photography I mean.
    Aw.. And I wished to visit Berlin sometime.

I hope xD

That bender thing made me chuckle xD But no way.. That must suck. Maybe there is some over the internet? :c
    Redvalley - Patience is a virtue -w- )/ White Crow - Can't be still 5 minutes. We are really diferent .w.
    I will ^^ I have work tonight so I hope customers come and I get tips xD Omg no hammer? Imma give you mine if you don't have it. Hsy hey xD If we are gonna steal. Prepare to be left in underwear cuz skilled fingers Crow is gonna take it all >:D jk As long as it isnt the golden flowers of my sis I don't mind much.

Ah humanity, only we destroy the place we live in. Isn't it ironic? I had a discussion with someone about humanity a few days ago so the idea is still fresh in my mind. We progress but we are going down at the same time. Where will we in other 50 or 100 years. How will our home will be? Will nature perdure? Sorry xD I got caught up in my inner thoughts. Was there more snow when you were little or the change is from even before?
    Wow amazing ^^ )/ You really travelled. What place did you like the most? :3

Damn.. Now I am scared we might like the same guy xD

Thats a shame :c Technically you can watch now all those cartoons with subtitles tho. :D Tho I kinda understand the magic is watching them at your early times.

o: You can still learn ^^ But understanding it like that is great!
    Just when I say I will be around I can't for some reason, I am hella shamed .__. I am sorry, you can hit me all you want with the toy hammer if you want (assuming you bought it :eek: )

Tho let's be honest, the weathers are going to shit lately. I mean in my country is warm/hot 80% of the year. We have some cold days ofc but lately rain and storms have been a thing too. And talk about water! Have you ever dreamed of going to Venice? I mean a city like that. It must quite the experience!

omg we have the same taste in men xD I wonder if you like tall and bulky too? o:

Pfff xD But Wow! It's a recurring theme in cartoons o: The characters/s going through several stories.

I kinda hate them too .w. They make languages harder to understand :/
    Hey tomorrow I won't work, so I will be here. :3

o_O That's weird.. So no falling leaves? D: I am surprised about Brazil tho.. I mean it's our neighbour country and I didn't know. Jeez I am lost in my own continent xD I'd love to visit Kenya too.

Hey I know xD: the most unprotected character and the strongest one. But..! On her defense maybe the DeLuxcalibur gives her an invisible armor. I used Ali the most after the Princess. I mean, thief :B The wardrove guy was my fav tho! He looked like a stone and how he loves animals~~ Kitties! I am weak for those kind of men .w.
    Are they? Wow xD What it's a shame it's the monthly items they distributed. I lost a lot of them TcT Did you collect them?

Maybe Wally has a time machine, you shouldn't discuss with the book sis :p

Ahaha yeah xD I have heard of it. Another thing that makes things even harder are idioms. .w.
    That's true too >~< Mine is starting to freeze too much lately. what kinda lappy you have? What countries would be close to the Equator? I suck at the Grenwich thingie..

That can be a reason too xD It's sad how the people who don't get to play a game on day one miss the hype. I mean, there's always people who will play but it's harder to get someone to play with you after a couple of years. If there's a 3ds game I am yet to play online is Code Of Princess.. I never could find someone ;--; . Oh true! Do you think it will be worth it? :/

If you are that good..
    As for what I am surprised is because at least in my country we don't have accents unlike Argentina, Venezuela, Spain, or Cuba. xD But yel, as I said every country usually speaks diferently :p
    Oh great c: That helps lots. I used to have walks in the summer but now it's freezing. It may be not much for you for here was 6°C and I honestly was freezing. Funny how places work, I am freezing and you are melting there.. Wanna switch? >o< Things aren't going worse luckily :p

Well maybe Animal Crossisng need a better speed? That's why.. Well it's the only thing I can think of right now since my internet is the same .w.

Pfft, don't want to be smarter? :eek: Thanks~ (Even if I am not from Chile XD It's like a vistory for us too) It was their first cup too, and at home >:3

Aw :c
    English is such a complex language o.o; I am wondering now tho.. What accent would you have? For the zone you live in I mean.
    Suppy sup! Been a little while~ I kinda got some bad luck shots these days hence my kinda absence. How have you been? c:

Iirc it went around that number, I am sure my sis collected them all. .w. Huehehe you will have to wait :3

Such a smart cookie~ We lost both matches xD What a luck we got there! Now the penalties part in the final owo; Come on Chile!

Aw :c Not even a fish?
    omg xD I wouldn't make such a comparison. Tbf I don't even know stuff about the voices and accents. ^^;

So many recipes OwO Even traybakes.. Whatever they are o:
    And talking about fav musics! What's your fav theme in the game?
    Ack true xD It's hard to synch. Option one -w-)/ Unless my country loses in the Copa America, there my mood will be damped and gloomy. I might not appear here.
    Only if you can >.< Honestly it's not the first time it happens to me. Myabe the problem is my connection.

Please, you are just jealous of my cats -w-)/ Reddy is jealous Reddy is jealous ~~~
    Ohhh the Land of tea >w< With cupcakes... drools *snaps back into reality*....! Sorry that wasn't too nice, some people might not like labbeling.

ohh I bet they were delicious~ :9 I promised my family I was gonna make some, now I need a good cooking app .3.)/
    I guess :c I was eager.. I was even gonna give you my fav music box.. But yeah Imma log off soon. Sorry Reddy. We can tray tomorrow? ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom