redvalley
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Swweettt *w* I wanna battle you~~ (Already?! Most I bred for a shiny must have been like 800 eggs..)

Indeed~ Say more magic words! XD

Amazing! The only perfect shiny I got was tepig :p
    Unfortunately my words won't work, sorry >_>
    Really now? Same here.. I suck at battling xD, I still do it for the lulz and I got some nice pals who wanna help me get better (even if they scold me badly in the process xD). You bet they'll help you much more~ ^^
    It depends, you can play some nice battles there and get to know people as well; but at the time, as you said, you gotta be ready to face those Legendaries teams, I don't mind megas that much (but not a fan of them, until they release M-Flygon!)

Talking about that, got a shiny squirtle~~! ^^

Sweet *-* Congrats~! Good IVs?.
    I got my shiny froakie in 30 eggs or some, pure luck since I wasn't aiming for one.. Just breeding a request. But then again good luck ^^ Shiny greninja's just awesome!
    But what if it doesn't go according to plan? I mean you should use them in battles or not..?

My Y version is a dick D:, I don't get a thing in there. I see ^^.

I don't know you, but I hadn't been getting anything from there in the past days, people's getting cheap I guess xD. Ofc, I love all shinies, and even more I love to help so bring it on!
    Sweeet *w* Hope it didn't take too much time :p

You give me shinyies, SHINIES.. I should be the one thanking you ^^. But really, you have too much nerve to keep breeding for shinies.. If they don't come as expected it's so frustrating XD
    I can say the same, love the shinies you give me ^^ good luck getting the shiny tyrunt~ Oh btw, did you get one last time?
    Hey there, sorry I coudn't be online today.. Been busy at lunch xD. I'll be waiting for you later ^^
    I did not know that! Thanks for telling me, I'll update my post in the Safari thread. Glad you caught a shiny too, bergmites are cute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom