• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by redyakuza

1. R

New Eeveelutions

Well this has probably been my best forum achievement so far on any forum. I'd like to say thank you to all who contributed. With Sylveon (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia being announced for Gen VI I think we can /thread See you all in Gen VII when we clamour...
  2. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

cheers dude! it's not exactly funny is it? but i'll post related stuff there from now on ^_^
  3. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

more win from deviant art funny eevee and ditto comic kinda adult themes Flying-Foxx on deviantART
  4. R

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I think we should have played Monty Panesar as the 2nd spinner, dropped Ian Bell to do so and I'm grateful that Alistair Cook is our captain. Good century from him :) BBC Sport - Cricket if anyone wants to follow the best sport in the world :p er, Blue Dragon...
  5. R

cheers buddy!

cheers buddy!
  6. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

this guys deviantart page is AMAZING. i particularly like his landscapes but it was this bulbasaur that drew me in (pun unintended) arvalis on deviantART -Bulbasaur- by =arvalis on deviantART
  7. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

saw this on imgur.com (some strong language in the comic) I found this amusing... - Imgur
  8. R

nothing much. i occasionally check the website. you?

nothing much. i occasionally check the website. you?
  9. R

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Thanks guys! The pokemaster, Diezel and Renewal (hopefully these are tagged properly...) thanks for your insight. I'll try and see how it'll fit in to my planned purchases of Guild Wars 2 and Mists of Pandaria. Oh and Borderlands 2. Dammit! So many games so little money T_T o/
  10. R

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Wow, 27 pages of thread. forgive my time constraints having not scoured it all but I was wondering if I could get a mini-review. It's just come out in the UK and I'm a big fan of tactical rpgs (Tactics Ogre; FFT; FFTA2; Disgaea etc) and want to play it but I'm getting conflicting reviews around...
  11. R

Superheroes and their Pokemon

well if they wanted to take a break from crimefighting and have a few competitive battles you could still imagine their teams o.o
  12. R

Superheroes and their Pokemon

With the iminent release of the next Batman film The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!) I thought I'd link it to a pokemon hypothetical question. If Batman was a pokemon trainer / gym leader etc what would his team be? Don't all say Gliscor/Crobat at once!!! I think...
  13. R

Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July time to sample some Nobunga's Ambition gameplay methinks
  14. R

i play it badly :p i'm more of a slow bowler but it's been a while since i've played. i support...

i play it badly :p i'm more of a slow bowler but it's been a while since i've played. i support England and love watching it :)
  15. R

always nice to get new friends on bulbagarden. hope you enjoy your time here :) i check in every...

always nice to get new friends on bulbagarden. hope you enjoy your time here :) i check in every now and then, it's a cool hangout :)