Recent content by Reed

1. R

Wanted: Help Transferring Pokémon

Not with Sky Uppercut, no. Anyway, pOkachu already helped me transfer my Pokémon, so this thread has served its purpose.
  2. R

I do have Leafeon. If that's all right, I'll add your friend code and go the WFC now. If you don't mind, I'd like to trade my two Pokémon to you first, then you can trade them to my SoulSilver. When that's done, I'll go back to Diamond and trade the Leafeon to you.
  3. R

I've got a bunch of Pokémon. What do you need? I can give you rares like Beldum, Larvitar, Spiritomb, Feebas... Just name it and I'll see if I have it.
  4. R

I only have one DS, and I want to trade two Pokémon from my Diamond version to SoulSilver. My friend code on Diamond is 5412 7220 6852, and it's 2407 7723 0632 on SoulSilver. In return for helping me transfer these two, I have a whole bunch of Pokémon I can offer. If you want a certain...
  5. R

Is pokemon losing its touch?

Re: Is pokemon loseing its touch? I don't understand the appeal of the anime. I watched it growing up, but stopped after Kanto for a few reasons. First of all, I was getting too old to be watching children's cartoons. Second, I thought that the Indigo League was the logical conclusion of the...
  6. R

Trade Coordination Thread

I have a Kabuto. In return, could you hold onto my Rotom and Eevee and then trade them back to my Platinum game? Here are my friend codes: Diamond: 5412 7220 6852 Platinum: 0345 5190 2099
  7. R

Standard OU Team

Hate to double-post, but I thought that I should report on how well this team is doing. To summarize quickly, I have major problems with Zapdos, Togekiss, Swampert and Scizor. If Salamence isn't at full health, it can't take Scizor. I was expecting mostly Choice Band Scizor, but almost every...
  8. R

Standard OU Team

Perhaps it's just the luck of the draw, but I rarely see Yanmega. If I do, they always Protect on the first turn, giving Dugtrio a free Stealth Rock, and then I can switch to Spiritomb to take the sleep. I'm not so concerned about it that I would make Porygon2 my lead (though that is an...
  9. R

Standard OU Team

Although I've been keeping up with the metagame, it's been a long time since I've had a battle, so I decided to put together a new team. Nothing special, but I was hoping for some feedback. Dugtrio @ Focus Sash Ability: Arena Trap Nature: Adamant EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe -...
  10. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

Well, I certainly can't argue with that. I'll try the set out. Thank you for the advice.
  11. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

Time to post some more findings. Yanmega is a problem, and so is anything with a Focus Sash. Magnezone has given me some trouble, as well, but Gardevoir is attempting to cover it by Tracing Magnet Pull. Lacking special attackers, Skarmory waltzes through my team, mostly because entry hazards...
  12. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

It is, but most of my Pokémon weren't bred with IVs in mind. Like I said, I didn't want to even bother with them until recently because it's just time-consuming and my team generally does all right. Starmie's characteristic is 'highly curious', making its Special Attack IV 30.
  13. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

Er, Water-types don't resist Earthquake. Tentacruel can only take Earth Powers because it has such great Special Defense, and it outruns non-Scarfed Heatran. I love Vaporeon, and I have one that stalls beautifully (Rest and a Chesto Berry outlast Recover when Toxistalling, which allowed it to...
  14. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

Hmm. Thunderbolt would at least deal neutral damage to Heatran. I would just need to use someone else against Infernape and be very careful with Ground-types. Tentacruel covers that to some extent, but can't switch into Earthquake. Then again, Gardevoir's Reflect could come into play.
  15. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

An amusing fact: Flash Fire was one of the abilities that came to mind when I realized how good Trace is. Don't ask me how I didn't realize Gardevoir's usefulness in countering Heatran. Thank you for pointing it out, though. I'm not sure where Hypnosis can fit on the set. I need Psychic for...
Back
Top Bottom