Recent content by Reflux

1. R

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

I never cheated, and am not planning to ever. Personally I don't mind cheaters, since it's their game and I don't see why they can do what ever they like with them. You wouldn't want somebody else bossing you around on how to play something you bought with your own money...then again, sometimes...
  2. R

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

In every game, I have a favorite. In my White team, it's my Bisharp. Oh my, it's such a killer and its appearance just screams for love from me. In Soul Silver it's my Totodile. I would prefer Quilava, but for some reason I just switched sides and started to grow so fond of Totodile. As for...
  3. R

Should a new weather be added in Gen VI?

I always liked the weather how it is. Don't want new weather added, but would like to see different effects in play. I don't mind hail giving a defense boost like you mentioned, and I also wouldn't mind others to aid other Pokemon. Although it would make the gameplay more...difficult to cope it...
  4. R

Giving immunities to psychic and fighting

I always thought it was fine the way it is. I don't want to see a move be wasted when it turns out they're immune to it. Why not raise other pokemon instead? It could also mess up the balance by a ton.
  5. R

Should there be alternate type versions of Stealth Rock?

Well, honestly, I don't think we need more. The move already ticks a few people off as it is, and I find it pretty useless with all the entry hazards we already have. Although I few would obviously benefit from it. Not like me, no way.
  6. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

It is. It's awesome. I still replay the game and start over and over...since it's just...good. Although the part that took me a while to beat was when you would go up the roller coaster.....and shoot missiles....etc....
  7. R

Super Mario 64 was my favorite game....still have the japanese version and english version, but the console doesn't seem to work.
  8. R

I've always wanted to play that game....I heard it's a pretty good game.
  9. R

I really do love the series, although I only have the Super Paper Mario bought...I rented the others. Wonder how it would be if the roles were reversed, if Mario comes to steal Peach.
  10. R

Life....is like a game. Nobody wins. Although I don't understand it either.
  11. R

I've applied in a few, but they're full...and where I live at, only a very few employ teens my age. Although I was able to work at a store for a while, so it's not so bad.
  12. R

I got that same problem. I'm lucky I managed to pass school, spending hours on forums and other sites.
  13. R

Human or $1,000,000?

Pfft, HUMAN. Forget the money, maybe the person in that raft is a famous person who can thank me using money. :3 Perhaps it is a friend and I don't realize it. Maybe my new love. Oh the endless possibilities...
  14. R

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

I learned that the moon is getting farther and farther away from us.
  15. R

What sections do you frequent in BMGf?

One thing I love: Outside the Box. Oh yeeeah.
Back
Top Bottom