R
Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slow on the uptake, I see. Team Galactic has been in the process of reforming for quite some time already. Surely you have heard already?
    I was about to ask you the same. Let's call off the battle and agree to disagree. Neither of our individual actions will complete or stop the takeover anyhow.
    It's not a "joke", it's a rebellion. Don't make us crush you, boy. I like your spirit, you would make a nice Grunt. Join us, it is in both our best interests.
    I don't have a DS yet, sorry, can't help. I also haven't played a recent pokemon game for a while. However, I plan to pick one up tomorrow.

Sounds like you got a nice Jirachi though.
    I wouldn't know. I'm new to the whole IV/EV thing myself. Not sure if Rash is a desirable nature, but the rest sounds okay as far as I can tell.
    If he isn't going to care, just keep it, I never worry about Legendary natures as I can't use them competitively anyway.
    Not if the moderator programmed the group to not be able to do so, just like Ino-chan did, and just like I can do, and won't. Threads in th group are not moderated, so it should be in there already.

EDIT: It is.
    i wasnt trying to make you look like an idiot. i apologize if it seemed that way, sometimes i dont think like normal people.

no. at one point i was a mod, but am no longer. why would you think this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom