R
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also I'm now slightly addicted to Deadman's Cross. And I blame you. My best Deadman is a Four Star General. Trying to get my hands on a legendary.
    Hey, might be worth adding an explicit mention that Android devices won't work for the Deadman's Cross linkup.

I would gladly help, but yeah, Android. Good luck anyway.
    I've read that it will actually be better for Korra to be shown digitally from now on as most of their viewers now watch it online instead of on television, which is why it was getting low ratings on television. That and nickelodeon didn't play it smart in promoting book 3.

I was worried that Nickelodeon taking it off air will be the end of Avatar after Korra, however if Korra gets the online ratings and shows that a lot of people love it, hopefully there will be more series' after Korra.
    I love Avatar as well. It is my all time favourite TV show. And I unfortunately had to discover today that Nickelodeon will no longer be showing the rest of Book 3. It will however be shown online and book 4 will still be shown one way or another, however, my greatest fear is knowing there will most likely not be another series after Korra if nickelodeon have already decided to take Korra off the air half way through book 3.

It's no problem that I am unable to have a shiny 'Pabu', although I appreciate you going to the trouble of attempting to do that for me.
    I unfortunately have to go to somewhere for a while. I should be back about 3 hours from now. If that time doesn't work, let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom