• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am searching for some pokemon to complete my pokedex. I don't want any with certian ivs, etc, just one of every pokemon.

I still need Jirachi, Shaymin, Tornadus, and Xerneas.
    Do you have any more of any of them available for trade?

This is what I have to offer:

Legendaries:
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Entei
    Ho-Oh
    Latios
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Heatran
    Cresselia
    Darkrai (Event)
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Zekrom
    Kyurem
    Keldeo (Event)

Shiny:
    Gible
    Haxorous
    Dialga (Event) (x2)
    Gyardos (x2)
    Ponyta

And I also have some pokemon with the OT of N, if you're intested in them:
    Sandile
    Darumaka
    Darmanitan
    Scraggy
    Sigilyph
    Yeah it's a big flaw in trade, there should be a chat function or something....

Meloetta would be great yeah.

I am also in need of a Manaphy, Genesect (english) ;) and Shaymin if you want a shiny Metagross or Eevee ...
    4484-9430-5558 is my friend code dan is my name. Shiny Beartic and Munna for an Arceus and a Meloetta. Although id take a Shaymin or Genesect as well
    cool and I have resident evil code veronica x so we can trade when your done with your current trade and do you play the TCG online I do
    So i was looking into the shiny Entei or Victini, whichever one you wanna give up that is equal value to you. Just to support the Fire team effort over here :)
    my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter give me yours and your PM said shaymin manaphy meloette celebi I need those if you have them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom