Dr. Buni
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I don't know, actually. It doesn't look like the Smash-style artwork to me... I would say they are, however.
    Indeed. :D You can only imagine. And it tries to tell people about them, but just gets annoyed when they fall asleep. My mind is strange sometimes.
    Well, some of them look nice, but I'm primarily an animal lover, yes. :D
    So, how's your day going?
    Indeed, it is. I am a fan of any animal-based 'mon (and of most animals) ^^

I see, as good a reason as any.
    I just noticed, and would like to add to the praise of your profile pic choice. <3
    Woo~ Yeah, I've always loved bugs, especially Beedrill of course. When it's mega was released, I cried... >_> Don't even feel embarrassed about it... I'm so happy that Beedrill can now kick butt in UU!
    I will (grudgingly) admit that it looks sort of cool
    sableye is cooler tho
    can't beat that sableswag

you would be, but luckily, oras introduced a mechanic called "trading". Hassle the correct person, and you too can have HA pokemon. You can hunt down someone on the forums, perhaps someone who's name rhymes with "leobquid", or look at GTS descriptions and hope that you're not being scammed. Oh, and you can also get HA pokemon in oras via poke radar. Keep a chain going long enough, and there's a chance you'll get an HA pokemon. As far as I know, this works with anyfin that can be found in the wild. Horde pokemon also have a chance to have their HA.
    rels pls. It's not just because it has the same typing, if that was the only reason for my hatred I would h8 crawdaunt and greninja too for having the same typing as sharpedo. I can't be assed to figure out a better way to explain it, so I'm leaving it at that.

medusa and sirens, cause malamar looks a tad feminine to me and it uses hypnosis.
    its "feet" things look stupid, it would like much better if it was floating like inkay. Besides that, I can't pinpoint what else bothers me, but it's at least one other thing. I mean, I like parts of it. Its color scheme aint bad. And tentacles, of course. Hot.

spiritomb is a giant pile of crap that shouldn't exist and needs to die...again. I have my reasons for h8ing it. Which is, uh, yes, mostly the sableye thing. Heh.

I guess. I just want malamar to turn into a giant squid or somefin. Or some sort of greek mythology thing, its design does remind me of various things from that. Which is another thing I like about it.
    hey, at least I didn't give it the spiritomb treatment. Fucking spiritomb....

malamar is probably my third or fourth most wanted mega, because I think a mega for it could look really cool
    Ya, the judge will tell you all the IVs that are perfect. Really, aside from speed and to a lesser extent attack, having an IV or two of 28 or somefin isn't going to kill you. It's pretty important with speed cause of how the stat works, but otherwise, yeah. I already mentioned how to check imperfect IVs, should you feel like doing so.

He'll also tell you which ones are 0, should you be breeding a trick room pokemon or whatever.
    thx

just gave you the only gothorita I had, because I'm definitely not lazy at all. Not like it matters, I have a safari for them anyway.
    Neat. I got a shadow tag gothitha I can breed. Uh, any time in particular work best for you? I'm not that busy. Should probably set an actual time so it actually happens lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom