• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YesYesYes thank you for saying what needed to be said in the BW056 thread! FELLOW CILAN HATERS UNITE!
    I like Cress, though...*shot*
    Why do you think he dislikes Iris. He's said before it's because of her not doing anything. But still when she does stuff he insults her. I mean he doesn't even say he likes her or her Pokemon once. He even said Emonga shouldn't be in the next Emonga vs. Tsutarja episode. He completely insultss her around the forums more no reason just for the sake of it. If that is his true opinion of her then why must he feel the need to insult her at every chance?
    Hey! I was just reading your comments on the Iris thread...LOL and they are great, and funny too!! I think people also forgot how real little kids in real life interact with one another, also I think all those years in Sinnoh for DP with Ash and Dawn being so "nice nice goody goody to each other" that people are complaining so much!
    [1/2]
    I'd like for the next "new" game(s) in the series to be set in a region inspired by Touhoku, HGSS heavily foreshadowed that.
    It would be a sequel to all the "modern" games in that regard. (By modern, I mean since the Generation III reboot, Emerald, FRLG, Platinum, HGSS, BW)

Game Freak making their main series debut on the 3DS with any sort of remake, retelling, re-release, or third virsion would be terribly bad taste, in my opinion.

I concur; I actually have no desire at all to see RS remakes, but that's another matter.
    [2/2]
    Yes, So far every "new" title has debuted(I'm using Japanese releases, clearly) within 1 to 2 years of the systems release, with the obvious exception being Red and Green.

If there is to be a new title in 2011, it would need to be announced within the next few weeks.
    Since at this point an announcement is unlikely, it's safe to say we'll see a title in 2012.
    I highly doubt Game Freak will release a DS game over a year after the 3DS is widely available.
    So I suppose then, that it will be a 3DS game, and it would follow that it would begin Generation VI.
    From my perspective, this is the only logical course of action, however, many would disagree with me, so only time will tell.

What did you make of BW's ending?
    Many loose end were left, but that's not really an issue, the real problem is that as things stand, one of the dragons has to be "canon".
    Ahh.
    Well, glad to see you on the other side then.

I am curious to know your views on the Third Version matter, what would replace it, or happen instead of such a game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom