Recent content by Reivaxe

1. R

Trainer Customization

Here's the logic behind that. It shows us that the shades are NOT apart of the base model. There would be no reason to make the shades separate geo if you're not gonna have them move/ disappear and reappear. That kind of glitch isn't uncommon to see in games that make heavy use of...
  2. R

Trainer Customization

1- You're gonna have to point out where the guy wears different outfits. First I'm hearing of this. 2. In what way would them giving you the option to change your character's skin color come across as racist? And how would completely ignoring that option (that's simple to add in) make them...
  3. R

Trainer Customization

I hope you're joking, cause that makes zero sense. If there's character customization then I'm sure they will simply do "character customization" and not just some half bootied lite clothing system. Changing skin color and faces for for ethnic diversity in such a simplistic style would be as...
  4. R

Do you think the writers are handling Axew, and Scraggy's growth properly?

You: Axew hasn't shown to be a good battler. Why? Because I don't personally find it's battles believable! Me: It doesn't matter what you find believable. Here are the ABC facts that happened which shows that Axew is a good battler. Just because you may feel something is "badly written" doesn't...
  5. R

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

What different reason? When was anything stated that contradicts what happened in the last episode? Dragonite apparently doesn't yet trust Iris's judgment against Pokemon it sees as a threat (this is just going from what I have heard. Like I said, really want to watch the subs before talking...
  6. R

What you consider "believable" does not mean much in this convo. If it happened it happened, simple as that. Well, in BW2 Axew has been shown training on screen 2 so far out of the 8 released episodes and he's learned a new move so at the very least it seems that "barely does anything" is...
  7. R

I think Axew IS a good battler ... but not "great" or "very good". And it's not really that they "can't show him being a capable battler because it would prevent his evolution" and more like "Hey, lets keep him at a certain kinda babyish stage to contrast things once he evolves". Think of it...
  8. R

What? I'm sure Iris wasn't happy with the discovery that Dragonite wouldn't obey her. And what "consequences" should there have been? By having it get so far without failing we get a better grasp on what it's problem is and how Iris will have to go about fixing it. Her using Dragonite in this...
  9. R

I think they're being handled well enough. To ME it seems that the writers want Axew to be shown as having the potential to be powerful but not like Piplup (who has strong attacks, great mobility and is a good battler ... which is why it doesn't seem to NEED to evolve). That's why even though...
  10. R

Holy wow at that Hellion vs Human debate o.O One's saying that she's basically a perfectly boring/ gloryflied lil snow-flake, the other is basically saying she's crap at pretty much everything and I completely disagree with BOTH of you. For example, the idle that Iris was "in the wrong" in...
  11. R

Preview BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari!

She looks happy that she's advancing but still unhappy about how things turned out. As for Mamoswine I could see Dawn using Contest battle style moves which give Dragonite a hard time seeing as it's not a straight forward power fight like it's use to.
  12. R

Preview BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

I'm just using context clues here but it seems that Dragonite started to obey in the mid of the Dawn Battle.... likely because contest battling is something it's never seen and it was on the verge of loosing before that. Mainly because she seems to have complete control in the scans, as if she...
  13. R

Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle Oh, well if that's the case then I think Iris is gonna win this thing. This tourney has been too focused around Dragonite and Iris for me to think otherwise. I see Krokorok evolution coming later.
  14. R

Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle Has it been confirmed that Ash battles Iris in the finals or something? Anyway, against Iris, I think Scraggy would be the most logical choice. Why? Because Iris will naturally pick Axew seeing as those 2 or bros and rivals and they're evenly...
  15. R

Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle When I say "Bug Lady" I'm talking about the whole breed .... cause they look female. Get it? And "makes me think" =/= any sign that anyone will be doing anything with more Pokemon than they have been shown to be using so far.
Back
Top Bottom